Am I pregnant?

mng4566

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:44 pm
Hi. I had sex with my boyfriend about a week ago. We did everything right. we used a trojan condom, checked for rips during, before and after sex. He came inside and took it out right afterwards. it didnt seem like anything was wrong. Im on my 33rd day of my menstrual cycle and usually get my period the 29th day. ive only had my period for a little more than two years, but its almost always been regular. this is the first time in my memory ive been late on my period. from my research, i wasnt ovulating on the day we had sex. Im getting cramps on and off but nothing is coming. Im loosing my mind and have been crying myself to sleep for the past 6 nights straight. in school i cant focus. all i wanna do is cry. I love my boyfriend so much... we've been together for almost a year and this is the first time we've ever had sex. so we both lost our virginities to each other. im too young to have a baby. please help me... and reply if you know anything to help me

boomerang

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 05:58 pm
@mng4566,
Maybe.

Probably not.

There is really no way for us to know.

Get a pregnancy test and take it. I don't know for sure but I think one week might be too soon for the results to be correct.

If you're old enough to have sex you're old enough to visit Planned Parenthood or to talk to your doctor about birth control. Condoms are good but prone to user error.
0 Replies

Ayse

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 04:05 pm
@mng4566,
I really doubt you're pregnant. If you're stressing over your period coming then chances are it will take longer to come. It's pretty normal to be regular for long periods of time and then suddenly have an early or late week. I've heard before that working out and taking hot baths can help bring on a period so it may be worth a shot to try that. Best thing to do is just try to stay calm and wait it out. You can try taking a pregnancy test about a week after your missed period. Otherwise perhaps wait another week and just see how things turn out.
0 Replies

Mkell1

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 10:33 am
@mng4566,
The more you stress, the more your body is being stressed which will make you late. Calm down, relax and don't think about it. Odds are very unlikely that you are pregnant. Take a breather. If you still don't get in within the next few days, take a test to ease your mind.
0 Replies

Bustyournut

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 05:18 am
@mng4566,
Gee, menstrual cycle for less than 2 years.....I'm gonna take a stab your 12-14 years old? How old is your boyfriend? 16? 17? You love him so much. Sorry honey, but at your age you don't have a clue what love is. Quit having sex, and you won't have to worry so much, besides your to young. Your a child. Grow up. If you can't do the time (raise a child) don't do the crime (have sex as a child).
0 Replies