Do hot lesbos exist?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 04:55 pm
Coming back to your original question, slappy:

YES:
Quote:
Severe Forest Fires at Lesbos Island

Before the 1992 fire season was officially declared in Greece (1 June-30 October), a severe forest fire incident occurred on Lesbos island on 16 May 1992, forecasting a bad fire year. Lesbos island is located in the Northern Aegean Sea, a mile off the Turkish coast. It is the third largest Greek island covered by magnificent forests of Brute Pine (Pinus brutia). The fire burned over an area of 1,100 ha which consisted of forest regeneration and mature forest of Brute pine, located in the centre of the island. The same area was burned before in 1977.

The fire started at 05:00 hrs in a remote and inaccessible area. According to official sources the fire was started by arson. Unofficial rumors connect the fire incident with the formal visit of the President of the Republic of Cyprus on the island the same day. Extremely strong winds (9-10 Beaufort scale) during the fire rendered suppression efforts ineffective and the use of aircrafts impossible.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 04:57 pm
She's seeding the grass with more crabs. Where'd ya think crabgrass came from?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 05:01 pm
Ahh, makes perfect sense.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 05:06 pm
I can't believe you just publicy addressed Dlowan has crabs, fishin.

You're all done, now.
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 05:14 pm
You need to come to Sydney Slappy. There are a few pubs around Newtown that you would really like. (Although the patrons of said pubs would NOT like you.) Anyway I know two lesbians that are pretty hot, their partners aren't though. At Mardi Gras you see a LOT of hot lesbians.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 05:15 pm
She deposits them like those little round rabbit turds, except when they hit the ground scaly appendages emerge and the crabs skitter about, destroying pristine lawns.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 05:28 pm
Oh yea, and by hot lesbos, I don't mean hot chicks who are bi, or hook up with other girls occasionally.

I mean, straight out lesbians.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 05:29 pm
I was about to say that Slappy. I know plenty of really hot bi-curious ones but have never seen a marginally atractive lesbian.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 05:36 pm
The two obvious lesbians that work out at my gym during lunch I've nicknamed Butch and... Butch.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 05:38 pm
I work at Williams-Sonoma where I have sold dishes to lesbian couples. They prefer this plain dishware, round with raised rims, in a gawd awful shade of cream that is a sort of wimpy yellow.

Back when I was in grad school in Detroit, the lesbians drove me crazy with their paranoia. Now, Detroit was a rough place during the 60s and 70s but what made these lesbians think people were about to rob them? they chained their wallets to their pants! None of them looked like they had any money!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 06:44 pm
walter made a funny
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 07:07 pm
I once fancied this girl who was lesbian ... she was very hot. And had the hots for this other girl, sigh.

Then again, dunno if she fits the category - cause she had been straight, before, and considered herself fully lesbian - right now. So who knows whether she stuck with that or not.

Friend of my mother was a lesbian - well, turned into a lesbian after a ten-year marriage ... and found a girlfriend a few years older than her son, my best friend. That girl was cute enough (not overly hot, but cute enough, I think).

Come to think of it, I seem to have come across a lot more gays than lesbians. Are there really more of them? How illogical is that! <grins>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 07:53 pm
What about Jodie Foster? Isn't she gay? And she looked pretty hot in "The Accused".
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 08:10 pm
I got another one. Karina Lombard. She's on that Showtime show "The L Word". She is hot. And Melissa Etheridge's girlfriend is verging on hot too.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 06:09 am
Cowboy sittin' in a bar, nursin' his drink, after a long hard day.

Pretty little thing sits down next to him and says 'Mister, are you a real cowboy?'

Cowboy thinks a bit and says 'this mornin' I woke up an' I was thinkin' about cattle. I went out, checked the herd, rode the fences... ate my lunch and looked at the cows. Tended the cattle all afternoon... and here I am at this bar, thinkin' about cows. I guess you could say I'm a real cowboy.'

'And how about you, missy?'

She says 'Well, this mornin' I woke up, I was thinkin' about women. I tok my shower and I was thinkin' about wet, naked women. I went to work, ate my lunch and I was lookin' at women. I guess you could call me a real lesbian.'

Cowboy ponders this for a while and drinks his drink. Pretty little thing gets up and leaves with a less pretty, larger thing.

'Nother pretty little thing comes in, sits down, and says 'Mister, are you a real cowboy?'

Cowboy says 'Well, I thought so, but now I'm not so sure. I think I'm a lesbian...'
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 09:57 am
Hot or not, have you noticed that some women slip in and out of lesbian periods and straight periods and that there are lesbians who have sex with men, some who even go so far as to have a 'boyfriend,' but still consider themselves lesbians rather than bi-sexuals because their chief source of "emotional sustenance" is from women rather than men.

Women are taught to avoid bi-sexual men but men don't seem to shy away from bi-sexual women.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 10:07 am
What about in college, the "LUGS?"

Lesbian Until Graduation.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 10:20 am
Oh, do I have a story....it involves a lesbian couple, one cute (not hot) and one well, fugly, to say the least. They wanted a baby, but couldn't afford to do it properly, so they invited over a male gay couple, and there was some sort of turkey baster used, but somehow, it worked. The baby is healthy, and apparently, this is no phase for them. Real lesbos are wierd. Give me the lipstick variety.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 10:45 am
Some of the "hotest of the hot" are the transgendered males. They're hot, especially when they're mad at their lovers.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 10:52 am
To each their own. Cases where you can't tell you're dealing with a guy are rather creepy to me.

Good chat-up line in Thailand:
"There's no cock between your thighs, is there?"
0 Replies