Things Animals do that touch your heart!

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 03:04 pm
This is my little Miss.. She will be 17 in December, 21st, wonder if she will make 21? Smile

Apart from the fact that she wakes me around 3.30am every morning and then she is up again at 5ish, usually walks around and doesn't yelp for me, I'm with her again around 6, .................

She is old, cold, has to be covered.. She has to have her head raised, she had a stroke a year or so ago... She sometimes loses balance, and ends up sitting usually on the lawn...

This morning, I peered out the sunroom to see if she was ready to come back inside. There she was just sitting.. A little yawn.. I figgered, time to pick her up, cuddle her back to sleep and put her back in her bed, which now, is flat on the ground or she can't get the balance to get back up..... All of a sudden, Jet, my rabbit went up to her face. I wondered what would happen next, he'd snif and hop away... But, no... She moved her head towards him, him towards her and she licked his head (kissed him).. He stayed for oh so few more seconds and hopped away..... Alas, after holding her, stroking her head, and putting her back on her bed, she is asleep again now.

What a smile that crossed my face. How adorable.. She touched my heart....

Please share your stories.

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/JULY2011pluswinston041.jpg[url]

jcboy

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 04:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
What a cutie. I love all my pets! When Mac and Frankie are in the house they will lay on the floor by my feet. Paco usually stays with Antonio.

Our new cat Smokey has turned into a real sweet cat. Its so cute, I get up early and will sit on the floor with him, he climbs in my lap. And when I call him he comes trotting in the room like a kitten.

Now the tortoises that’s another story. They wait for me to feed them, then they just turn away from me and go back into their house.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 05:10 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Is she a Pomeranian? Such a cutie pie.
djjd62

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 05:12 pm
Things Animals do that touch your heart!

a grizzly or polar bear could easily rip right through your chest and touch your heart, they're pretty strong
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 05:56 pm
@jespah,
She is Jes Smile

I am going to find a photo of her from my old computer, later when she was a wee little one ..... She was falling asleep here in the gardens, couldn't resist the shot, this was just after her stroke, sometimes she actually looks quite young here she looks her age Wink

JC, my fish are like that, feed me and go away Smile

[url]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/SAM_0480.jpg[url]
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 01:34 pm
My dog licks my face when I cry
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 03:04 pm
@trying2learn,
Do you have a picture of your dog TL? Smile Put it up... Dogs are amazing animals, they know everything, especially when there is food around!!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 02:02 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Little Miss went to the vet today.

Seems probably she has a UTI infection and a little sore where number 2 occurs...

She was so good, I was so proud of her, I found a huge lump.

Most lumps are cancerous no doubt this one is too. At this stage it is all squishy so we are going to monitor it, could at this stage just be fatty tissue.

Bless her little heart, she has her own thread.. When down what do you do, type away ..

But, even better, one day little Missy, I will be able to share loads of stuff you did for me, with me, and your love right here...

That's worth gold.

So tablets for a while it is, wrapped in chicken stop trying to eat my fingers it's only chicken Miss .

0 Replies