My Mother displays her cleavage a lot to complete strangers!

contrex

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 11:02 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

The 'my grades are suffering' got me to switch views.

I thought that painted a fairly convincing picture of an immature, self-centred little boy, possibly an only child. Any decent 16 year old, faced with giggling "friends" who came to his house in order to view his mother's cleavage would say "Slut or saint, she is my mother, and anyone who insults her in front of me shall know what a fist can do to his face."

However convincing pictures are what trolls paint, or hope to.

contrex

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 11:03 am
36c... grades... mom... I think this troll sounds suspiciously American.
0 Replies

Lava

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 11:18 am
@Setanta,
my first language is not english, **** off....bring something that makes sense
Setanta

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 11:24 am
@Lava,
It's rich getting a comment from you like that. It wouldn't matter what your language is, the presentation sucks. I also suspect you're a bald faced liar.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 12:58 pm
@contrex,
Lava, I repeat, in case you missed it...

Any decent 16 year old, faced with giggling "friends" who came to his house in order to view his mother's cleavage would say "Slut or saint, she is my mother, and anyone who insults her in front of me shall know what a fist can do to his face."

You are not a decent 16 year old.
0 Replies

Lava

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 01:53 pm
yes she does show her cleavage ...........guys dont debate on the fact that she does not, she does.....get me out of here ...help me cope up with it....i am a decent guy...thats why i wanted help please....u making me helpless
contrex

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 02:21 pm
You repeatedly fail to address this very important point:

Quote:
Any decent 16 year old ... would say "Slut or saint, she is my mother, and anyone who insults her in front of me shall know what a fist can do to his face."
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 04:54 pm
@Lava,
Quote:
u making me helpless

Only you can make yourself hopeless. Take some responsibility for your own life.

- and quite frankly, you do write American.

Contrex pointed out explicitly what I said implicitly.

And I doubt anyone here doesn't think you aren't a troll...just not a particularly clever one. Better luck at your next attempt.
0 Replies