GuiltyBoy

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 03:27 pm
@cheeser,
you dont understand how guilty i feel
0 Replies

cheeser

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 03:33 pm
@cheeser,
Well you obviously have some psychological problem with it, so you need to logic it out, invent some sort of justification for it and get past your moral problem. Like i said i dont think that there is any guilt in involuntary feelings.
GuiltyBoy

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 03:34 pm
@cheeser,
and i aslo tell her quite often about this and after ive told her i just feel bad, it is all pyschological, she said shes fine with it but i done a bad thing, very bad
MMarciano

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 03:42 pm
@GuiltyBoy,
So stop doing it, then you two pud pounders can go back to doing what you do best, hence the name pud pounder.
GuiltyBoy

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 03:43 pm
@MMarciano,
ive tried to stop, I CANT, this is the whole problem
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 04:15 pm
@GuiltyBoy,
Quote:
and how have you stopped fantasisng about her?
Grow old
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 04:18 pm
@Yahto,
Quote:
I ain't a tin can like that to stoop that low myself.
C'mon Yah you're not fooling anyone. Otherwise the very assertion that you don't almost certainly means you will

Just wait and see
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 04:19 pm
@GuiltyBoy,
Quote:
but i dont wanna think about my cousin, it is totally wrong
Why, is she ugly
GuiltyBoy

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 04:20 pm
@dalehileman,
no she isnt ugly
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 04:21 pm
@GuiltyBoy,
Quote:
and i aslo tell her quite often about this
Oh Jesus, yes you do have a problem after all
GuiltyBoy

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 04:23 pm
@dalehileman,
i know, i cant help it
Yahto

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 04:31 pm
@GuiltyBoy,
Troll, if you feel that it as a drastic iniquity, why not take a drastic measure. Be my guest to pluck out yours eyes at your leisure. Religious or non-religious, it is quite a displeasure.
GuiltyBoy

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 04:32 pm
@Yahto,
good advice for a serious issue to me
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 04:34 pm
@GuiltyBoy,
Quote:
i know, i cant help it
Just hang in there, Boy, and it will all work itself out

Meanwhile however try to observe conventions, no matter whether they seem reasonable or not; but if you feel compelled to deviate, then be sure nobody else is watching
GuiltyBoy

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 04:35 pm
@dalehileman,
its all fantasy, i wont EVER do anything with her in real life
dalehileman

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 07:51 pm
@GuiltyBoy,
Boy, please tell us about yourself; age, nationality, family, ed., aspirations, etc
GuiltyBoy

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 06:49 am
@dalehileman,
i dont want to reveal my identity, only my cousin knows about this and who i am, dont want everyone in the world to think im a freak
jespah

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 08:29 am
@GuiltyBoy,
Everybody has fantasies of some sort. There is nothing wrong with fantasies.

But some fantasies are of things that are illegal, immoral, they would hurt people, they make us feel guilty, etc. People who fantasize about murdering their boss - of course they should not do anything to make those fantasies come true.

And you feel you cannot do anything with your cousin (and it may be illegal in your jurisdiction anyway). And even if it's not illegal, if it makes you this uncomfortable, and if she is unwilling, then of course you don't want to act on it.

All of that having been said, I think a part of this is more a simple obsession. E. g. you are fixated on a particular person. Regardless of the familial relationship, it seems much more to be a fixation.

Fixations can be toned down by finding other ways to occupy your time. Go bowling. Take a dog for a walk. Make a model airplane. Read a book. Run a 5K race. Cook a meal. Take a class. Go on a trip. In short, whatever it takes, just do other things.

This does not necessarily mean the fixation will disappear, but you are building up other reserves in your mind - other ideas, other experiences, etc. It doesn't hurt that you are spending time not thinking about this person. Because a lot of these fixations feed on themselves. And, they tend to be more intense to start. It's an infatuation. If you keep reinforcing it, it'll get stronger. If you reinforce other things, the infatuation will fade.

If this fails, seek professional guidance. Obsessive-compulsive behavior is treatable. But see if you can break some of the cycle yourself with simply changing your behavior, and getting and keeping yourself out of reinforcement situations.
GuiltyBoy

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 08:33 am
@jespah,
thank you for that advice, i told my cousin in the hope that i could move on, but this wasnt successful, its just always there
jespah

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 08:36 am
@GuiltyBoy,
Spend time with people who aren't her.