Smirkin Joe Biden.....

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2012 02:10 am

raprap

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2012 02:46 am
I can understand Biden laughing at Eddy Munster as he was spinning his wild distortions, untruths & lies.

Rap
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2012 03:26 am
Eddie Munster . . . now that's a good one . . .
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2012 04:23 am
That's not Eddie Munster. That's Gilligan.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2012 05:52 am

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/28221928.jpg
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2012 06:28 am
@gungasnake,
I came away from the vice-presidential debate thinking, "Wow, Joe Biden sure has some white teeth!"...and..."I thought the 'birther' issue was bullshit, but I wanna see Ryan's birth certificate. No way he is old enough to be running."

Seemed to me to be a lot more interesting than the Obama/Romney fiasco...a draw in my book. But it also confirmed to me that Romney/Ryan intend to do this thing with smoke and mirrors. I guess they realize that the "smoke and mirrors" tactic sells in America.
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2012 07:02 am
Biden smirked, but he backed up his smirking with substance on most of the issues. Here is one.

Quote:
Vice President Joe Biden laughed at Republican vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan Thursday for his attacks on the stimulus, reminding him that he requested stimulus funding for his Wisconsin district.

"I love my friend here," Biden said during the debate in Danville, Ky. "I'm not allowed to show letters here, but go on our website. He sent me two letters saying, by the way, can you send me some stimulus money for companies here in the state of Wisconsin?"

Ryan is a frequent critic of the stimulus, using it as an example of out-of-control spending by the Obama administration. But as noted by Biden, Ryan requested stimulus money for his district.

Ryan acknowledged at the debate that he asked for funding. "On two occasions we advocated for constituents who were applying for grants," Ryan said, adding it's something members of congress do for the people in their district.

Biden seemed to find that statement funny.

"I love that, I love that," Biden said, laughing. "This is such a bad program and he writes me a letter saying -- writes the Department of Energy a letter saying -- the reason we need this stimulus, it will create growth and jobs. His words. And now he's sitting here looking at me."

source

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 05:11 pm
Basically, it was just the hard core dems who thought Biden had convinced anybody of anything other than that he (Biden) is an asshole. Particularly women... Several talk hosts have commented that they've had huge numbers of calls on the debate and that men saw it different ways according to their own beliefs, but that women were all but totally unanimous in condemning the guy.

The general thought was that he was a ringer for the worst date they'd ever experienced or the most ill-mannered child they'd ever baby-sat for.

Biden had best hope he's past the age of needing to find dates for the weekend....
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 05:19 pm
@gungasnake,
Biden wiped the floor with that guy. The only people who believe otherwise either did not watch the debate or is too partisan to admit defeat.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 05:42 pm
@edgarblythe,
he means smirkin' joe biden as opposed to lyin' paul ryan.

it's all about perspective, ed...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 06:18 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
. Several talk hosts have commented that they've had huge numbers of calls on the debate and that men saw it different ways according to their own beliefs, but that women were all but totally unanimous in condemning the guy
Well, since most of the right wing NAzi talk hosts lie convincingly and then accuse the other side of what they are doing themselves, its easy to see how someone of limited intellect like gunga can be so easily manipulated.
Ceili

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 12:52 am
It's hard to believe it's 2012...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/229944_10151207700082722_1326855773_n.jpg
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 01:39 am
@Ceili,
but saying "put the black man back in the white house" hunky-dory. Drunk

racism is great, so long as we favor the "correct" race....that being the one with the favored victim story.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 03:29 am
The bottom line is that if you cannot appreciate that you should obey the rules of debate, there is something wrong with you, and one of the rules is that each person gets his chance to speak. In a fair debate, Biden would have been cautioned a few times for interrupting and then been disqualified.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 07:36 am
Smirkin Joe: A Psychiatric Analysis

Other than to hard-core libtards and dems, it was fairly clear to people watching the thing the other night that old Smirkin Joe has significant psychiatric and/or psychedelic issues and qualified psychologists and psychiatrists are now being asked what exactly they think they're seeing. One response:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/08/16/inside-mind-joe-biden/

Quote:

Vice President Joe Biden is good business for television comedians, because they—like millions of Americans—mistakenly think of Biden as prone to gaffes and blunders. Through this lens, Biden is seen as that funny, put-your-foot-in-your-mouth uncle who is really a pretty even-keeled fellow, but can’t seem to get out of his own way and stay out of his own way.

Biden’s most recent supposed “gaffe” was on Tuesday in Virginia, when he told an audience, including black men and women, that the Republican party intended to put them “back in chains.”

From a psychological perspective, however, and without having had the opportunity to examine the vice president, personally (although I would welcome it), I can tell you there is more to Joe Biden than random discharges emanating from his cortex or random words emanating from his mouth. We show how ready we are to deny the truth when we candy-coat Biden’s words and actions for him.

Joe Biden isn't having a senior moment when speaks with contempt about white, wealthier Americans. He's having a moment of truth.

There is more to Joe Biden than random discharges emanating from his cortex or random words emanating from his mouth. We show how ready we are to deny the truth when we candy-coat Biden’s words and actions for him.
-
Joe Biden believes what he says about entrepreneurs and bankers and Republicans wanting to turn black Americans and lower income Americans into their slaves. He doesn’t believe that businesspeople create entities that not only generate profits, but also result, happily, in employing other people, in a fair way. He believes that entrepreneurs and those who become employers are no different than plantation owners who pay their workers what they must by law, but would probably pay nothing, and hold them hostage, if they could get away with it. In fact, he may well believe that a man making $1 million a year who thinks up a winning idea, and employs twenty people making $100,000 a year, and another thirty making $60,000 a year, and another seventy making $40,000 a year, is a self-serving scoundrel. Why not be “fair” and take just a little more than others—say, $125,000? Why be a pig at the trough of a collective society?

This mindset—that having the ingenuity, creativity, intellect and courage to start a venture does not mean that you ought profit financially and individually—is the same mindset of President Barack Obama, and that symmetry is the reason he is Barack Obama’s vice president.
The two men share that perspective at the core of their beings. It defines them. They are not faking or fibbing or misspeaking.

When the president tells us that if you are the founder of a business you did not create it, and the vice president tells us that entrepreneurs intend to put workers in shackles, in order to achieve their reprehensible goals of personal enrichment, they are speaking the same language, and it is their native tongue, from childhood.

Why would Biden have such contempt for financial success? For one thing, his father was rich before Biden was born, but lost everything and struggled financially for most of Biden’s life, before becoming a used car salesman and managed to keep the family afloat.

It is a handy psychological trick for Biden to imagine that his father’s plight was a fluke, having nothing to do with poor judgment or lack of skill, making him no different than businessmen who succeed—except, perhaps, that those entrepreneurs are willing to climb over other people and hold them down and chain them to desks or an assembly line. Biden’s dad was too good for that, he can reason, instead—hurt by a system that rewards people who enslave others.

That’s why Biden is happy to serve with a man named Barack Obama who tells Americans that, even if they did start companies, it doesn’t mean that they’re smart, because they didn’t really start those companies, anyhow. Everyone else let them use the roads and the tax structure and the rest of our society to put their businesses together—which kind of makes American businesspeople out to be Pharaohs building pyramids using (now, please really listen here . . .) slave labor.

Biden is also hostile to the notion that individuals can have, well, real individual gifts, because he lives at a distance from his own truth—whatever that may be, which he does not know. That’s what fuels his contempt for those who act with authenticity to create their destinies.

Remember, this vice president lied about having three undergraduate degrees, when he only has one. He lied about going to law school on a full merit-based scholarship, when he went on a half-scholarship based mostly on financial need. He lied about graduating in the top of his law school class when he graduated near the bottom. He admitted to plagiarism during law school and plagiarized a speech while running for president in 1987.
An imposter in life, without a true, authentic, core self based on reality, cannot honor and applaud and support the genuine gifts, ingenuity or entrepreneurship of others, especially if part of the lie he lives is the belief his father was laid low by capitalism.

No, it is not an accident that Barack Obama chose to run with Joe Biden. They both have a profound contempt for those arrogant oppressors who think they are exercising real gifts, unique to them (which, by the way, they must express through honesty and character, which are not in great supply in this White House). It is to such people that Barack Obama and Joe Biden assign the blame for the most painful, devastating events in their lives.
Oh, and one other thing: When a man like Biden who has plagiarized the work of others for decades, and lied about the level of his scholarship, also has a hair transplant meant to fool others into thinking he has not lost his hair, when he has, and misses the fact that no one is really taken in by the ruse, he tells us as much as we’ll ever need to know about him.

What I have written above is, I promise you, the truth. And check out my photograph online: That’s my real hair.

Dr. Keith Ablow is a psychiatrist and member of the Fox News Medical A-Team. Dr. Ablow can be reached at [email protected].

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/08/16/inside-mind-joe-biden/#ixzz29HRDgqvC
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 07:53 am
@farmerman,
The "debate" was basically a sort of a Joe Biden show; between Biden and the "moderator", Paul Ryan wasn't really allowed to participate in anything I'd call a debate other than minimally so that the real question is whether Biden helped or hindered his party/ticket's efforts.

Charles Krauthammer offered an opinion that if you read an account of the thing in a newspaper it was even, that if you heard it on radio Biden "won", but if you watched it on television, Biden lost.

That seems to match up fairly well with what I've heard on the radio on numerous talk shows (I was driving across country Friday and yesterday). The only people with any positive reaction to Biden are those like yourself who needed no convincing, everybody else, particularly independents and women, were turned off.

The talk hosts are in fact sort of amazed at the effect on women. I heard one woman claim she was watching the thing with inlaws and that one of her husband's sisters asked something like:

Quote:
God almighty, are you saying THAT ASSHOLE is a heartbeat away from being president???

gungasnake

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 11:03 am
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1899535244001/pardon-the-interruption-examining-bidens-debate-demeanor/
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 11:28 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
The talk hosts are in fact sort of amazed at the effect on women. I heard one woman claim she was watching the thing with inlaws and that one of her husband's sisters asked something like:

Quote:
God almighty, are you saying THAT ASSHOLE is a heartbeat away from being president???

she must not be aware how much water he has carried for the feminists....that is supposed to give him immunity from his asshole status.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 11:59 am
@gungasnake,
If the best you can come up with after the debate is, "Moooom! Uncle Joe is laughing at me!" then your guy lost.

Sorry, bub.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 12:09 pm

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/RegionPhilbis/biden-agg_zps17595725.jpg