I need help, please help me

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 04:10 am
I am Louie Walker. I am 30 now and have premature ejaculation. So i can't have sex with my partner long time. She feel very bad and can't satisfy her in sex. Is any way to stop premature ejaculation please let me know? I am worrying more. Please help me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,391 • Replies: 3

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 05:22 am
@louiewalker,
Talk to a doctor to make sure there is no medical issue involved. Then try typing "premature ejaculation remedies" into google and do a bit of reading.
Jtgreene2

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 08:48 pm
@CoastalRat,
I cant help you with your premature ejaculation but do some research on gspot and deep spot fingering techniques. If you learn to give your partner multiple orgasms before you start having sex it will make you feel better about knowing that she is pleased and make her feel better physically.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 12:31 am
@louiewalker,
The first step is to quit worrying. Relax. It's supposed to be fun, not a job to do.

Rule out certain factors. Medical anomalies such as ED may not apply to you because of your age. It's most likely a lack of experience. The more you do it, the longer the session is.

Understand physiological differences between men and women. Your triggers may be more physical whereas a woman's could be more emotional. In other words, she can last longer than you. So, you have to figure out how to delay your response while satisfying her prolonged enjoyment. Foreplay may be your asset.

Using a variety of techniques, such as stimulus aids with "toys" for her which include phallus products, and for you, rings, (look it up) can prolong the relief you're looking for.

0 Replies