Am I pregnant? desperate. please answer

itsmemikii

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 10:04 pm
@JPB,
Not yet.. I've tried getting late periods for as long as 16 days. My cycle isn't the typical 28 days but went as far as 44. So if iwait for my period a little longer would that be okay, or what?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 10:10 pm
@itsmemikii,
Please stop nattering at JPB. She has given you good information and advice.
itsmemikii

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2012 03:18 am
@JPB,
And there was some research i read about being able to be pregnany 5days or a day after ovulation. If that's the case, would that mean i could be pregnant due to the sex acts occuring on the 1st and 2nd if i were to say my ovulation started over the weekend which is exactly 2 weeks after yhe first day of my last period and the first day those light brown stains appeared (its lasted for 2-3 days i think and today, my underwear is clear). Can you tell your pregnant from urine color or something? 
JPB

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2012 06:35 am
@itsmemikii,
Go back and reread the post you replied to. Anything is possible, but it's highly unlikely that you're pregnant. I don't think you're pregnant but given how worried you are about it I think you're going to be late for your next period. Depending on the test you take you can take a urine test in another 10 days, or so. Take it unless you start your period beforehand. Buy a double test so that when the first one is negative you can take the other one three days later. It will most likely also be negative. Believe the results. The tests work well. Once you've seen two negative pregnancy results and allow yourself to believe that you aren't pregnant you'll start your period.

It's ok, osso, I went through it myself when I was younger and both daughters went through it to.
itsmemikii

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2012 03:03 am
@JPB,
Okay so no symptoms so far and i feel normal, as usual. maybe 2 and a half days, i've had these brown stains, and now it's more watery and it's clear.
JPB

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2012 05:51 am
@itsmemikii,
You're fine.
0 Replies

itsmemikii

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 03:42 am
@ossobuco,
Oh well I'm sorry if I ask a lot. She doesn't have to reply to it. I have high respect for how much help she has given me so far, cause usually I don't get any answers. I am THIS desperate cos I have no one to turn to. Don't judge me if I worry a lot. You don't even know half of what I'm going through.
0 Replies

itsmemikii

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 03:49 am
@JPB,
Um hey I just want to say how grateful I am for your help and patience. Although I've been displaying nothing but ignorance in this site, I can't help but show my fear. I take all your advice by heart, swear. It's what I constantly tell myself. If I could do anything in return, I would. I'm really sorry if I've been a bother somehow. I'm just really worried and you're right. I have to forget this and take at least two pregnancy tests to assure myself, in order for my period to come. Thanks so much. Though I don't know you or doubt that I ever will, I'm blessed to have your answers and I surely consider you a good friend.
JPB

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 04:37 am
@itsmemikii,
You're very welcome. Come back and tell us when the pregnancy tests are negative and you've started your next period. AND, go get some birth control!
itsmemikii

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 03:34 am
@JPB,
Hey. So i took a pregnancy test this morning and it came out negative! Smile yesterday was suppose to be period day 1. So i decided to take a test the followong day, which is today. I'm going to take the next one next Friday. So I'm hoping i did it right. It was my morning urine and I peed a little out and collected midstream until the end. I didn't store the tests in a fridge and I'm wondering if I took it too early. I'm wondering if anything I did must have affected the results.
itsmemikii

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 03:36 am
@itsmemikii,
Oh and you were right. My period is delayed. Been stressed lately. Very Happy
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 06:01 am
@itsmemikii,
Exactly right. You don't have to wait until next Friday for the second test. Tuesday or Wednesday is plenty long enough. I'm sure you're fine. Try to relax. Maybe your period will come by Tuesday.
itsmemikii

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 06:46 am
@JPB,
Alright then, Tuesday or Wednesday. Smile Once again, thank you so much. I'll post as soon as I take the other one. Very Happy
0 Replies

itsmemikii

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2012 10:13 am
@JPB,
Um. My periods are usually irregular so I was wondering if I took it too early or anything... And there were some days where in I was constantly burping a little with no sound, just a small burp. And ny stomach would hurt slightly but that happened for like 2 days and it stopped and i feel normal now. That was before I tested. I'm just concerned.
0 Replies

itsmemikii

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 03:11 am
@JPB,
Different pregnancy test brand, much more expensive. Still negative. But still waiting for my period though I am expecting it to be late since my periods are constantly irregular. Does drinking some water at night dilute your first morning urine? Surprised

JPB

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2012 05:26 am
@itsmemikii,
<chuckles> no, it doesn't. Besides, at this point every pregnancy test in the world would be positive even using a midday urine. You aren't pregnant. Congratulations! Now, go get some birth control!!!
0 Replies