Murder hits close to home

jcboy

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 02:15 pm
Yes Florida is weird!

We knew items were taken from the home because Mitch had said he was told the house was ransacked before it was set on fire.
jcboy

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 02:58 pm
@jcboy,
It’s still under investigation. I find it odd that this guy didn’t return back to his jail cell and somehow got a ride from Largo where one of victims tile shop is located and ended up at Mitch’s house. Maybe the younger guy with the truck gave him a ride? I just have a feeling there is more to this story.

http://www.tampacriminals.com/watermarked/n/PINELLAS_FL_MICHAEL_SCOTT_NORRIS1519916.JPG
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 04:19 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
The stolen property was found inside the truck.

That's weird too don't you think? He torches the truck but leaves all the stuff he stole, then why did he steal it in the first place.....
MMarciano

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 07:44 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Still can't believe it all. Just very sad. I always wonder how they can get to the point to take another persons life, just to leave the family's hearts broken forever.
Eva

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 08:11 pm
@MMarciano,
If you understood it, you'd be the one with the problem, Marco.
MMarciano

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2012 08:18 pm
@Eva,
Very true Eva. It’s just unreal!

Some people are being questioned as to the relationship between this guy and Arthur the contractor. It’s not being wrote off as a random act at this point.

There is a connection between the two men and Bruce lost his life over it.
anna9

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 03:04 am
@jcboy,
I'm sorry to hear that.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 03:18 am
@MMarciano,
It will all come out and Bruce was the "victim", it is very sad I will not take back that the look in Arthurs eyes suggested a trail of deceipt, and that this guy targeted him... I don't even think it was a robbery, rather a cover up or else he would have taken the goods from the truck... This was between them... Maybe he had something to do with why he was in jaol, pay back but I am sorry for your friends, Bruce and Mitch... I'd also imagine Bruce didn't go down with out a fight, sorry, I am a witch remember, (vote down now) I don't care.. They said that there appeared to be an altercation before the fire , I think that is what you will find out.

What is sad is they let this guys wonder the streets whilst they are meant to be locked up for good, they are not... And as a result something tragic like this happens because the systems sucks.

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 06:40 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You’re right. Bruce would not go down without a fight. Bruce was shot in the chest at close range. Knowing Bruce he was probably going after the guy and didn’t know he had a gun, Arthur was shot in the back running away from the guy.

This was a residential neighborhood and quite a long walk from that hotel to Mitch’s house.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 01:46 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,

It's possible given he torched the "back" of the truck and not the front, that he hid in the back when they went in to get some tiles or something... That would make sense.
MMarciano

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 06:14 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Bruce’s memorial service was held today, we stopped by to pay our respects. He’s going to be flown back to Kentucky for burial.
0 Replies