EVERYTHING I want in a woman. Is it good, ok, slightly too much, or too much?

VK1992

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 10:49 am
To start things off, I'm a 19 year old Cambodian(12.5% east Indian and 12.5% chinese) who's in his fourth semester (including summer) at a JC. I am also 5.75, 155, with a body fat % of 14%, love sea life and reptiles, and a mild mannered nice guy. I also will not take crap from anybody. Furthermore, I've yet to find a date, but have been considered good looking, including by women a year or so older.
Givens:
*Doesn’t dress like a guy (eg there are only SOME females I've seen who dress like guys pretty much all the time. What guy would want their lady to buy shirts and shorts from the guy section anyways? Eg Collared south pole shirts)
*(This will be SO awkward to say) NO GUY BODY PARTS! (we’re talking about a woman here, not a hermaphrodite anyways)
*Attractive face without makeup, even slightly.
*For her natural attractiveness to withstand the test of time. (I’ve seen a fair amount of average women between late 30s-even late 40s who are attractive for their age without makeup)
*Clean of diseases (I would NOT want to have sex with a woman with STDs or even more dreadful, HIV)
*ONLY exception for being arrested is assault (Of the MANY women I know, only two have had any arrests, one of them I don’t get along with)
*Not have a guy name (Names like Terry or Taylor I don’t mind, but I wouldn’t want to be with a woman with a normal guy name like Kevin or Matthew)
*NO facial hair (I have NEVER met any female of the few hundred that I have who have facial hair; at least facial hair even SLIGHTLY visible)
*ALL natural body (including face of course; NO implants or plastic surgery)
If I had to pick 10 qualities in a woman:
*Caucasian blonde/brunette (Actually, I'm open to any race, but let's just say blonde or brunette)
*”5 4-5 7” (a few inches taller or shorter is ok)
*Waist size five to eight (nowhere above size 16 though)
*Likes sea life or reptiles (both are nice though)
*NO cheating
*NO smoking
*No drinking (if she does, no more than three shots)
*Born 1991 (I’d love one born a year before me. I’m open to anywhere between 1991-1993, but I’m hoping for 1991)
*mild mannered, averagely intelligent sweetheart (Ok if not mild mannered, an averagely intelligent kind person)
Dave this is my new list of everything that I want in a woman. Is it good, ok, slightly too much, or too much?
(It's also pretty damn specific. lol)
Givens:
*Doesn’t dress like a guy (eg there are only SOME females I've seen who dress like guys pretty much all the time. What guy would want their lady to buy shirts and shorts from the guy section anyways? Eg Collared south pole shirts)
*(This will be SO awkward to say) NO GUY BODY PARTS! (we’re talking about a woman here, not a hermaphrodite anyways)
*Attractive face without makeup, even slightly.
*For her natural attractiveness to withstand the test of time. (I’ve seen a fair amount of average women between late 30s-even late 40s who are attractive for their age without makeup)
*Clean of diseases (I would NOT want to have sex with a woman with STDs or even more dreadful, HIV)
*ONLY exception for being arrested is assault (Of the MANY women I know, only two have had any arrests, one of them I don’t get along with)
*Not have a guy name (Names like Terry or Taylor I don’t mind, but I wouldn’t want to be with a woman with a normal guy name like Kevin or Matthew)
*NO facial hair (I have NEVER met any female of the few hundred that I have who have facial hair; at least facial hair even SLIGHTLY visible)
*ALL natural body (including face of course; NO implants or plastic surgery)
If I had to pick 10 qualities in a woman:
*Caucasian blonde/brunette (Actually, I'm open to any race, but let's just say blonde or brunette)
*”5 4-5 7” (a few inches taller or shorter is ok)
*Waist size five to eight (nowhere above size 16 though)
*Likes sea life or reptiles (both are nice though)
*NO cheating
*NO smoking
*No drinking (if she does, no more than three shots)
*Born 1991 (I’d love one born a year before me. I’m open to anywhere between 1991-1993, but I’m hoping for 1991)
*mild mannered, averagely intelligent sweetheart (Ok if not mild mannered, an averagely intelligent kind person)
*Doesn’t mind having a kid when I want (about six years from now)
*She doesn't have to be, but it would be nice for her to be a vegetarian/pescetarian (I'm having this optional, so it doesn't count)
Those ten plus these:
*Open minded.
*Can eat A LOT (eg a whole box of Little Caesar’s pizza in a meal) and maintain her figure (doesn't have to, but a major turn on. What I mean by that is eating a lot and working out so that she can maintain her figure)
*Doesn't have to be, but it is a turn on if she is interested in my culture. Another plus if she can speak any of my language (the more she knows, the more it'll boost her attractiveness.)
*Won’t mind living where I want (Anywhere in South Oregon or CA within a half hour at the longest from the beach would be nice. However, I’d rate the city that I live in a 4.5/10, with 5 being average. Anywhere that I’d consider a five in South Oregon or CA with a low chance of crime or earthquakes, as well as other natural disasters, but the beach would be NICE, especially around Pismo)
*Is neutral (if doesn’t dislike) Twilight/movies or any artists (eg Drake, Lil Wayne) that I dislike.
*IF she does like something(s) that I dislike, she must have the courtesy to change the station to something we agree on while we drive or be ok with me not wanting to watch something I dislike with her. I could care less if she listens to them in her iPod or watches something I dislike, as long as I don't have to watch it too.
*Is willing to do domestic duties like cook or clean (I will help too)
*Has a job making at least 30G after five years (must have the job at least a half year before we have a kid)
*Average-above average sized “assets.” (If it’s smaller, I can look past that; the face matters most)
*Doesn’t mind getting married the Saturday before Valentine’s Day 2018 at the Monterey Bay Aquarium (between 2018-2020, but no later)
*Fun person to be around (eg sense of humor, interesting topics, etc)
*No dry sense of humor. (Of the few hundred women that I know, including one that I don’t get along with, only five have a dry sense of humor. However, if need be, this is something I will accommodate to)
*Never have been/is not a whore
*Never had sex with anymore than four other guys (about the median)
*I would like if she likes the sports teams/fighters I like. If not, we CAN look past that. (In teams, I LOVE the Raiders and Warriors, and also like the Niners, A's, Giants, and Sharks. My favorite fighters that I like fighting right now are Aakiyama, GSP, Wanderlei, Shogun, Cain, and Kongo)
*not be muscular. (tone is ok, but muscular would be ugly)
*I am VERY flexible to however much she wants to have sex.

seattle2be

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 11:57 am
@VK1992,
are you looking for a girlfriend or employee? those are alot of very specific requirements. Might you want to look at creating the perfect woman using robot technology and human flesh...
VK1992

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 12:17 pm
@seattle2be,
Exactly what is wrong in my list? I just ask for simple things (eg why the HELL would a guy want a woman with a penis?)
VK1992

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 12:19 pm
@seattle2be,
I forgot to add in there for her to not have hair where women normally don't (eg armpits, chest, etc). If it's in the nature to grow, she has to shave it. Also for her to have average quality (at least) teeth and decent hygeine. Is this too much to add? I won't target EVERYTHING, but enough to get a good idea.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 12:28 pm
@VK1992,
VK1992 wrote:

Furthermore, I've yet to find a date, but have been considered good .

Hmmmm.

Just one man's opinion VK, but I think you're on the wrong trail. What that list does is exclude pretty much the entire human race. You don't want to exclude; you want to include. Pick one or two traits that are totally unacceptable, and check out the rest. You might do very well with someone that is totally excluded by your criteria.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 12:35 pm
@VK1992,
I think the biggest problem is the list, not what's on the list.

It can create a real hurdle mentally, and also just contributes to a counterproductive approach.

Anyone who DOES fit all of those criteria is likely to be turned off by the checklist approach (even if it's not explicitly stated -- there are ways for people to figure this out).

Throw out the list and be super-social. Meet a lot of people. See who you click with. Go from there.
roger

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 12:46 pm
@sozobe,
Hey, I just said that.
roger

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 12:47 pm
@roger,
Sort of.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 12:54 pm
1. Throw out list.

2. Find someone you respect, feel chemistry with and who you enjoy talking to- because those are the only things that are important and really last.
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 04:55 pm
@VK1992,
Yeah, skip the list. If I'd made a list when I was 19 I don't think my husband (whom I met when I was 23) would have fitted any criteria beyond 'has a penis'.
(Edited to add that I found it very entertaining that you asked for an opinion about your list but when Seattle gave you one you got all snotty about it. Let's hope that if you do find your perfect list girl she is more flexible and forgiving of faults than you. )
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 04:59 pm
@VK1992,
Skip the list, but save a copy of it to read in a decade from now. No fair looking at it in the meantime.

Listen to Roger, Sozobe, and the other posters.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 07:31 pm
@VK1992,
Why don't you make your list like this :

A real woman who :
- slightly younger than you
- is feminine
- you find attractive
- healthy
- nature loving
- loyal
- domestically oriented

Dear me...those were enough I thought, but reading further you want her to be your subject. Best not try for a Caucasian girl mate - they won't put up with your crap.

Edit : by the way - a number of qualities you are looking for do not go hand in hand. I doubt any woman alive possesses even close to your entire list.
0 Replies

oolongteasup

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 08:07 pm
@VK1992,
Sweet mystery of life at last you've found me.

I am the one you seek with a fervour that only passion can quell.

You forget to mention anything about being mendacious.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 11:30 pm
Good luck, you'll need it and some fairy dust.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2012 02:04 am
You act as though a woman were a commodity rather than a person. I predict an essentially lonely, unsatisfying life until you grow up.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2012 02:35 am
Do you want fries with that?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2012 02:36 am
@VK1992,
Hi my name is VK.. I'm 19 years of age, proud of my Cambodian roots, with a mixture of east Indian and chinese. You could call me multicultural, or you could call me a redneck with Asian flavour and founded roots.

Looks are not important to me but you be the judge.

I'm average in height and work hard at keeping myself lean and mean, although I am not a fighting machine unless I have to.. and I will.

My passions are sea life, reptiles, Caesar's pizza's, culture, speaking languages, boosting your moral, as we are all beautiful, likes travelling and I'll compromise on where we live.

Crime is horrible and unfortunately it's everywhere, I'll try to protect you.

I know we all have different tastes in music, tv shows, movies, I hope you are someone who would compromise as I will with you as that is what togetherness is about but you know, if you really like something I hate, go listen to it on your IPod or lets have a second TV, as long as you are not in another room all the time, I'd miss you too much.

I'm not into looks, I look deeper than that, I'm interested in the beauty of the person on the inside, we are all good looking when we find the deeper beauty of a person, and no I am not gay, nor do I judge people that are, togetherness is exactly that. I gotta say, smoking ages you so I would prefer if you didn't. And, makeup , sheez, you know you are beautiful with out it, I'll prove it to you.

I am looking for long term. Wouldn't it be wild getting married later in life, on Valentines Day, at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, I like adventure something different and time to know that we couldn't live apart.

My sense of humor, is quite out there, laughter is the best medicine, deep discussions on an array of topics is also a fascination of mine.. I don't have a dry sense of humor, I just don't get it.. These strange words, phrases, what's with that with people?

I am sociable, and my friends mix varies, both males and females and I'm not the jealous type, but honesty, loyalty are important to me, as you would expect of me, and if not should.

I'm kind of a Raiders, Warriors, Niners, A's, Giants, Sharks, Aakiyama, GSP, Wnderlei, Shogun, Cain and Kongo fan, as you can see I have way too much on my hands because I am missing that someone special, to get me off of these things, ok, not all but most of them.. Mmmm who would be my favourite? Do you also enjoy any of those.

I don't care about your sexual history, I'm ninteen, your a simular age, but I do care about sharing our sexual experience together as one.. Who knows maybe I can teach you something or you me.

I could do a complete list you know? 4 pages long of wants and desires, colour of hair, height, muscles or not, shave or not but ya know, why put you into a box when I can set you free.

I'll know when I find you.

Message me.. and lets try our first date.

VK....

0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 03:25 pm
@VK1992,
Quote:
Furthermore, I've yet to find a date...

Given your list of requirements I'm not surprised.

Are you looking to buy a used car, or are you hoping to find someone you want to get to know better? As has already been pointed out to you, a woman is not a commodity. If you set out to find someone who meets your precise and lengthy list of specifications, you may well spend the rest of your life just looking.

Tear up the list. It's mainly trivial nonsense--like whether she has a "guy name". What difference does it make what her name is? It's a given you are looking for a biological female. And you won't be attracted to someone who has some of the most glaring superficial negatives on your list--so enumerating them is a waste of time. Your "wish list" suggests you don't have a very mature attitude toward relationships, or how to establish and navigate them.

You don't need a list. You do need to start getting involved with women, both to gain more dating/social experience, and to develop some realistic goals and expectations for relationships.

You need to invest your time finding the sort of woman you might want to be involved with, for instance, someone who shares your love of sealife and reptiles. Hang out at aquariums (or try to get a part-time job at one, or volunteer at one), try to meet biology majors, join any clubs for people with such interests, etc.

You say you know many women, so how come you've never asked any out on a date? A date isn't a lifetime commitment, it's simply a few hours getting to know someone over a lunch or dinner. You want to find someone with a few of the most important personal attributes you think are important in another person--and that should be your main criteria for deciding whether to have a second date. Do you enjoy being with them? Do you enjoy their company? And as you gradually discover more about them, as you spend more time with them, you'll find out whether you're happier with them then you are alone, and whether you are developing feelings for them. And, when you develop positive feelings for someone, you can forgive or overlook a lot of minor habits, or other insignificant things on your "wish list" because you'll find that they really aren't important when weighed against the positives. People are complex, relationships can be complex, and no one is perfect.

So, get out there, and just start meeting women and asking them out on dates. The more different women you date, the more likely it is you will find someone who is attractive to you, in some way, and who you enjoy being with. You're on a college campus, so if you can't meet women in your classes, or through blind dates your friends might get you, join some clubs and get involved with campus activities. When you do that sort of thing, you also get to meet women who share some sort of mutual interest, and that's a good starting point.

And, don't forget, you're also seeking someone who can put up with you, your picky attitude, and your controlling tendencies. If you want to increase your chances of success, you might need to work on a little self-improvement. Smile

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 03:33 pm
EVERYTHING I want in a woman

most of her internal organs, i suppose one kidney,ovary and lung would be fine

actually i don't want kids so she could have no ovaries for all i care
0 Replies

daisyrogers830

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 10:56 pm
You have too much requirement. You probably won't find someone who has all those requirements. I'm sorry!
0 Replies