MOVIES YOU CAN WATCH AGAIN AND AGAIN

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 06:06 pm
Natural Born Killers
Pulp Fictin
Animal House
It's A Wonderful Life
Sleepers (don't know why it wasn't a hit)
Anal Queens Volume 2
Fantasia
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 06:07 pm
WHOAAAAA!! Back the truck up!!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 06:13 pm
Bi-Polar mixin' it up again, panzade.

I just don't have much of a tolerance for anal queens, however.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 06:19 pm
Oh yeah...bi-polar
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 09:21 pm
colorbook, Just saw some replay of the Groundhog Day on t.v. The scenes are the ones where he tries to commit suicide, but fails. I watched it for a short while, and thought about how he played in this movie vs his character in Lost in Translation. Bill Murray is a good actor.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 04:35 am
True to my post, I watched THE SEARCHERS this PM , it was on cable.
The character who played Mose, the elderly adled, but kindhearted fool, (Ive forgotten his name ) of what did his career consist? Like Barry Fitzgerald, I feel he was a frequent character in Ford movies.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 09:09 am
Watched Patton again on AMC last night. I had forgotten what a fabulous actor George C. Scott was.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2004 09:56 am
farmerman, Mose Harper was played by Hank Warden -- here's his filmography:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0941401/

He was also in the surfing epic "Big Wednesday" and "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band." Wow.
0 Replies

Nic 102

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 02:54 pm
My list is:

The Fast and The Furious
Love Actually
Moulin Rouge
Legally Blonde
Legally Blonde 2
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 03:44 pm
we have SON OF SLAPPY.
wiz--thanks for the info on Hank Worden. For asome reason, I thought he was in an OUTER LIMITS episode once. I could be thinking of someone else or another creep show.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 03:45 pm
Clue, Jurassic Park, X-Men, X-Men 2, Kill Bill vol 2., Rat Race
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2004 04:06 pm
"X Men" I and II I could easily watch again. The absolute best of the comic book adaptations.

Legally Blonde I Big Yes. Legally Blonde II Eh.
0 Replies

Abe Rudder

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 12:29 am
hahahaha Groundhog Day...That takes me back-Not far but still!

Just wondering what percentage of that movie is new footage-stuff that hasn't been repeated earlier on in the movie. My guess aboutt 45%

Run Lola Run is an even worse offender about 40-35% new footage!!!
0 Replies

Abe Rudder

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 12:39 am
The Fast and the Furious is a complete dud. Anyone that doesn't have an interest in cars shouldn't bother. And even if you do like cars the movie sucks anyway-the story is patchy and l couldn't even pretend to be interested in the movie. The soundtrack is also predictable and anyone could tell that they have been thrown together.
Limp Bizkit Rollin' how predictable and whoever decided to put that song in, quickly relised how dumb it was to include it and abruptly took it out.

One of the worst movies ever! Sorry rev-heads but its true!
And they even made a sequal. The meathead Vin Diesal was even smart enough not to become involved in that complete waste of time.
0 Replies

Peter S

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 12:40 am
I love self-made movies that shows my daughter as a toddler. Very Happy
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 01:33 am
Wow, only spotted BraveHeart once.

CI, when you went to Biltmore, did you take the full tour? That place is amazing!

I can't watch much over and over, so I'll list the films I've seen several times.
Braveheart
Ben Hur
The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
Pulp Fiction
Natural Born Killers
Falling Down
The American President
Colors
JFK
Crazy People
Tommy Boy
It's a wonderful life
Shawshank Redemption
Terminator 1
Enter the Dragon
Kentucky Fried Movie
Amazon Women on the moon
Beavis and Butthead Do America
Harlem Nights
Men in Black 1
Goliath Awaits
Vanilla Sky
Color of Money
Top Gun
Untouchables

Everything John Wayne ever did and all Clint Eastwood's early stuff.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 06:17 am
Good list Bill, I forgot about Shawshank Redemption.

I have to add another movie to my list "
MASTER AND COMMANDER.-I love the sea and this was one of the best ocean action movies since that PT boat movie that John Wayne and Ward Bond made , forgot the name..
THE PEREFECT STORM would have been a see again flick but I found it too disturbing..., mostly for the hhelplessness that comes from straying too far out of a safety net range..
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 08:14 am
I'd See Orlando and Antonia's Line again and again. Ditto Amarcord. I've seen all of those films several times.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 10:21 am
farmerman wrote:
Good list Bill, I forgot about Shawshank Redemption.

I have to add another movie to my list "
MASTER AND COMMANDER.-I love the sea and this was one of the best ocean action movies since that PT boat movie that John Wayne and Ward Bond made , forgot the name..
THE PEREFECT STORM would have been a see again flick but I found it too disturbing..., mostly for the hhelplessness that comes from straying too far out of a safety net range..

I haven't seen Master and Commander, but I'll set my Scout to let me know when it's on! Thanks.
The Perfect Storm, I did assume I'd watch again, but haven't, probably for the same reason. I was in the habit of trolling a few miles out to sea a couple nights a week, in a 25ft single engine craft the first time I saw it. Somehow it didn't add to the feelings of "escaping reality". The Ocean is a beautiful place to be at night, but if something goes wrong, you'll end up in New Jersey (if you're lucky).
0 Replies

Julchen1980

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 10:04 am
I would like to add a couple of movies as well. My list would definitely include:

Dirty Dancing (I guess a typical womens movie)
Message in a Bottle
A Beautiful Mind
The Care Bears (I have to watch that when I'm ill)

Well, I have to think about more... I'll let you know later.
0 Replies