What is the 411 on JTT?

msolga

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 12:21 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
i dont have a problem with hate speech nor with hate, it is a part of humanity

Says the poster who said earlier:

Quote:
When someone throws as much hate up on a2k as JTT does not only can we talk about where it comes from but we should be talking where it comes from.

& just now said:

Quote:
sure I lay down some hate here, the three biggest targets of mine are stupidity, injustice and the dishonest manipulators of others (the feminists for example)

... but mostly it's about drawing attention to yourself.

I am off to was the dishes now. I think that would be a far more beneficial use of my time.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 12:25 am
@msolga,
Quote:
. but mostly it's about drawing attention to yourself.

the person who asks unusual or unpopular questions will draw attention to himself, but there are so many other motives for these types of questions that you should not assume this one. I also think it rather indecent of you to assume the worst in others.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 09:32 am
@hawkeye10,
It seems msolga has her own agenda here; why is she so persistent in an issue she seems to poo-poo?
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 10:57 am
@cicerone imposter,
Yep....it gets highly annoying to have people like her work hard turn so many threads I am in into threads about Hawkeye. Then with out missing a beat they will claim that I am obviously an attention seeker and should thus be considered a troll. All because the points which I bring up make them uncomfortable.

We used to be better.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 11:07 am
@hawkeye10,
If she's so annoyed by your thread, why does she even bother to read from it?
She can completely Ignore any thread.

Logic is missing.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 03:19 am
I've always thought JTT is American. He has a very, very good grasp of the language and uses American English spellings.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 03:48 am
@aidan,
JTT has repudiated logic.
(With some exceptions), English grammar is, for the most part: logical.

David
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 11:34 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
JTT is strange, and thus interesting.

JTT is Ralph Nader.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/26/nader-obama-is-a-war-criminal-but-romney-would-be-worse/
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 03:42 pm
@ehBeth,
Too bad the consensious is that JTT is not a native english speaker...

His anti America rants sound Central or South American. I am betting that his people suffered during one of Reagan's military/CIA adventures, either declared or otherwise.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 03:45 pm
@hawkeye10,
you are every bit of"obviously an attention seeker and should thus be considered a troll."...

we used to be without you.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 03:45 pm
@hawkeye10,
Sounds plausible. Mr. Green

You know, his hate is probably affecting his health. His blood pressure must be out in the atmosphere every time he types up his hate-mongering.

He's obsessed.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 04:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The entensity and the degree to which it seems to consume him indicates he has been stewing about this for a few decades. I don't get the feeling that he is muslim and I do believe that he has lived in America (almost certainly university) otherwise middle eastern or pakistan would work. Central and south america is the only other place I can think of with this intense long standing hate of america.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 01:10 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
The entensity and the degree to which it seems to consume him indicates he has been stewing about this for a few decades. I don't get the feeling that he is muslim and I do believe that he has lived in America (almost certainly university) otherwise middle eastern or pakistan would work. Central and south america is the only other place I can think of with this intense long standing hate of america.
Mental disturbances of unknown origin
can result from real or imagined experiences, regardless of geografy.
He might have had an emotionally bad childhood,
or maybe he never came back from a bad trip on LSD.

As NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani put it:
"who KNOWS Y crazy people do things ? "

David
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 08:39 pm
I know this may be a stoopid question, but how is it that JTT hasn't posted in this thread? Is it hidden from him/her somehow?

I put JTT on ignore not long after suffering repeated anti-US jibberish, but I don't have any particular feeling towards the person specifically. I just didn't want to feed the troll. JTT may be a militant ex-pat, but I don't think so. I share the feeling that s/he is one of them damn furr'ners. Wink
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 08:47 pm
@aspvenom,
Stick around for six more years, your tune will change.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 11:10 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
JTT spends enormous amounts of time and energy going after the same people and same argument after any chance of changing minds or even being heard are gone. Why would anyone do that? I am a famous supporter of lost and/or unpopular causes, but when nothing can be accomplished doing one thing I do something else, my time is to valuable to straight up waste.

You do exactly the same thing that JTT does, but you're just too blinded by your own inflated sense of self-importance to see that. You're such a Johnny-one note, your responses can be predicted in advance. And I haven't seen where anyone, except good old BillRM, takes any of your various pronouncements or conspiracy theories seriously. Your allegedly "provocative" or "unpopular opinions" are pretty much ignored, including by me, mainly because they are so lacking in substance, and so dismissive of conflicting information, and so rigidly held, they simply border on crack-pot.

So it is quite accurate to say that you too spend "enormous amounts of time and energy going after the same people and same argument after any chance of changing minds or even being heard are gone." You just like to think people are listening to you when it's obvious that they've tuned you out some time ago, other than to regard you with some degree of derision for your obliviousness to feedback.

You incessantly harp on the same few things over and over, even when it is inappropriate to the topic, equating your rather shallow and poorly thought-out criticisms of various American institutions--which boil down to little more than your saying, "They suck", regarding the justice system, the educational system, "sex laws", etc.--as well as your arrogant contempt for your fellow citizens, who you see as easily manipulated, controlled by fear, too dumb to see "the truth"--with some sort of insightful and challenging discussion when your views are nothing more than typical adolescent whining and adolescent knee-jerk rebellion against authority.

You are every bit as "anti-American" as JTT, except that you confine yourself to domestic criticisms and JTT focuses on foreign policy. You are both equally repetitive, and equally irritating in your attempts to take over the direction of threads. You are the last person who should be wondering about the motives for JTT's tactics.

And you have no right to any kind of information about JTT that JTT does not chose to give you. Your over-blown sense of entitlement is downright ludicrous. And to encourage public speculation, and gossip, about another A2K member, in a thread like this, simply reveals how mean-spirited and juvenile you are. As if anyone needed any more proof of that.

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 12:35 pm
@firefly,
Few things? My interests span far and wide here at A2K, as well as in real life. Are you not paying attention or is this another example of a Firefly lie?

Do you have anything to say about the thread topic or are you rather going to turn yet another thread into "all about Hawkeye"?......which you as sure as rain will later use as evidence against me that I am trying to monopolize A2K.

Your schtick gets old, as does your general pattern of dishonesty.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 12:50 pm
@msolga,
msolga wrote:

Quote:
JTT spends enormous amounts of time and energy going after the same people and same argument after any chance of changing minds or even being heard are gone. ...

I guess the same could apply to you, hawkeye? Wink
You spend far more time here, on a regular basis, than JTT.
I've often wondered how you spend such enormous amounts of time here daily while running a restaurant at the same time. How do you do it?

The ultimate example of "Pot kettle" !!! Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 06:02 pm
@hawkeye10,
My Hawkeye have you taken note that she can not attack you without attacking me also and the other way around?

Seems the old girl is hung up on both of us.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 06:15 pm
Speaking re if women suck, I'm about 3/4 through a John Mortimer compilation book, on Rompole.

I can hardly stand it, but as I've read very many brit mysteries, I read for information.