I see your argument. Every Israeli child was obviously targeted and every Palestinian child was not. What a wonderful argument. Too bad it doesn't match reality.
No, that is a pretty close match to reality.
The only deviation from reality is that you left out that many of the supposed Palestinian deaths are fictitious.
1. It argues that Rockets used by Palestinians are intentionally fired at children.
Let's make that: Rockets used by Palestinians are intentionally fired at civilian areas.
2. It assigns a double standard when you argue every Israeli air strike that kills children is only an accidental death
No double standard. That's the truth.
3. It argues that children killed by Israeli civilians were somehow in the way of those civilians targeting others and only a byproduct.
There's some confusion here. Israeli civilians have done very little in the way of killing.
Most of the Palestinian "children" who have been killed, were shot in the head by Israeli military snipers firing .50 caliber rifles.
The .50 BMG sniper rifle is an outstanding weapon. I wish police in America would consider using it to quell riots. It's the world's ultimate de-braining utensil.
4. It argues that any Jew that doesn't support killing Palestinian children must be a self hating Jew and therefor can't be trusted.
Nah. Just remember that when a self-hating Jew starts going on about how horrible Israel is, that it isn't the truth.
5. It argues that Israeli courts that convict Israeli soldiers are self hating Jews.
I don't recall saying anything about Israeli courts.