formal / informal memo

ziawj2

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 06:27 am
I wrote a memo in formal and informal style. Could you help me to check it?I need to wrote about 100 words, but I do not konw what I could add. Could you give me some advice? Thank you!

formal
Memo
To: All schoolmates
Date: September 13
Subject: Movie night

A movie (Spiderman) night is organized in Classroom A001 at 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 16 by Wings of Sky. All are welcome.

informal
Memo

All of us are facing the stress of Passing the exam, CET-6, this term, so I am planning a movie night to have some fun. We will watch the movie (Spiderman) in Classroom A001 at 7:00 p.m. on Sun., Sep. 16. If you have any suggestion for the movies, please contact me at 18971393955 before Sep. 15. Hope we have a good night.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 750 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Mame

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 08:19 am
@ziawj2,
You could add something about refreshments being offered or they can bring their own snacks... don't know what you mean in your informal memo about "any suggestion for the movies", though.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 01:17 pm
@ziawj2,
formal
Memo

See A movie (Spiderman) night is organized in Classroom A001 at 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 16 by Wings of Sky. All are welcome.Welcome all

I'm not sure about "Wings of Sky", maybe misplaced

informal
Memo

All of us are facing the stress of Passing the exam, CET-6, this term, so I am planning aherewith invited to movie night to have for some fun:. We will watch the movie (Spiderman) in Classroom A001 at 7:00 p.m. on Sun., Sep. 16. If you haveWith any suggestion for the movies, please contact me at 18971393955 before Sep. 15. Hope we have a good nightjolly time.

Zia forgive the orange but I simply can't remember how to crossout
0 Replies