found a text from him to her

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 06:57 pm
@lisa1471,
Lisa,

I am curious. Why do all your friends tell you not to worry, he doesn't love her?

Why are your friends in-other-words "ok" for you to remain in this marriage whilst he is out screwing around?

Why are you okay with it?

Sorry about the hi-jack, I'm not going to respond any further to him, I've stated my case.

lisa1471

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 06:57 pm
@ehBeth,
That's you avtext came through I read it and it was his whorr
0 Replies

lisa1471

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 06:59 pm
@lisa1471,
Have no idea what your babbling about
JPLosman0711

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 07:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Lol you've clearly lost this one.
0 Replies

JPLosman0711

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 07:02 pm
@lisa1471,
You don't own him sweetie. I don't give half a rat's ass what they said in church, at the end of the day he is his own man.

This is something you need to realise otherwise you'll spend your whole life complaining to strangers.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 07:28 pm
@lisa1471,
Quote:
Everyone keeps telling me don't worry about my husband's jealously when it comes to his girlfriend. He could care less if she meets another man.After all she's his stand by fir when we have arguments and fall outs.They told me that wouldn't bother him at all.

I assume that was meant for me, the babbling bit...

So, I'll ask you again, why do your friends think it's all-right for him to have a girlfriend and why do you.

Person who wrote underneath can now eat his lols.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 08:10 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Quote:
Everyone keeps telling me don't worry about my husband's jealously when it comes to his girlfriend. He could care less if she meets another man.After all she's his stand by fir when we have arguments and fall outs.They told me that wouldn't bother him at all.

did the OP edit this out ?

if so - we've got someone posting the same old stuff from previous threads
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 08:28 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Have no idea what your babbling about

I assumed that was an answer to my question regarding why her friends think it's ok etc. So, I went back to one of the many simular threads she had and copy and pasted it, to remind her....

0 Replies

lisa1471

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2012 08:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Because its meaningless and he just wanted see if she moved on that's all.
JPLosman0711

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2012 08:23 pm
You're all so ******* dumb.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 02:50 am
@lisa1471,
So why are you worried about a text, if it was meaningless. What are you trying to achieve by writing here, to us, if you already know the answer Lisa.

JPLosman0711

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 08:26 am
@FOUND SOUL,
More importantly, what are YOU trying to accomplish here oh 'found' soul?

What is there to worry if you shall be dancing on a fluffy cloud of paradise inevitably?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 08:36 am
@JPLosman0711,
A couple is a couple and by having an affair it surely can impacted the couple not just one part of the couple.

If he get his girlfriend pregnancy for example funds will need to come out of the family finances to pay the lady for 18 years.

Short changing her and any kids they might have together now or in the future.

Then to if he bring home some STD gotten from his girlfreind that does not affect just him.
JPLosman0711

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 09:46 am
@BillRM,
This is the whole point, that the 'couple/relationship' label or concept has proved to be useless for at the end of the day it is still comprised of two INDIVIDUALS, each with their own free will.

Humans are finding out more and more(and still not changing anything) that it is not only difficult to control('love') people but that it is not possible. Notice that everything you have written has stemmed out of the pre-supposition that there is a conception of 'relationship' and that it is valid and useful. You never stop for even a second to question this conception because you are afraid that if you do, everyone on the planet will abandon you and you won't be able to handle it.

Get thine head out of thine arse. Wake up and smell the coffee.
BillRM

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 09:59 am
@JPLosman0711,
Sorry but a marriage relationship is a business relationship amount others things and he seems not to be meeting his agreement and should be deep six just as a business partner who is not meeting his or her partnership agreement.

Now as to her right to investigated his behaviors to confirm that he is not meeting his obligations to her she have everyright in the world to do so.

Emotions of love or whatever is important but does not bear directly on his obligations to meet the terms of his agreement with the lady.
JPLosman0711

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 10:14 am
@BillRM,
You are nothing but a fool who relies on the conceptions of the 'world' and their subsequent needed 'proof'.

If a love-relationship is the same as a business one for you than I feel sorry for you, I truly do. The day those two are the same for me is the day I take my own life.
Joe Nation

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 10:46 am
@lisa1471,
The point was that he's not over her yet, he may never be or he may be over her in the next ten minutes. If he loves you, if he is committed to your relationship, the affair will, I promise you, fade away.

I know you are hurting. Affairs are awful things, punches in the gut are easier to take, but must not allow the hurt that was put upon you to destroy your own honesty. (You are after all, the more honest person in this relationship.)

It is dishonest to look at your husband's phone and the messages on it.
Don't do that again.
It will not lead to good things.

It is up to the two of you to rebuild the sense of trust that all relationships are founded on. I hope you are both working on that together.

Again, I am so sad that this has happened in your marriage, it's a hard thing to get past, but it can be done if both people want the marriage to endure.

Joe(Good luck to both of you.)Nation
JPLosman0711

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 11:18 am
@Joe Nation,
You're so full of ****.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 12:39 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Of course it does as women need male partners that will not only father their children but be around for the 18 yesrs it take to raised them.

A married license is an economic agreement between couples that is oversee by the state just like any other contract.

Love is hopefully the driving force in such relationships but the society does not deal in love but deal in adults who had form voluntary relationships that is the engine of producing the next genetation of citizens.

JPLosman0711

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 01:06 pm
@BillRM,
Is that all love is to you? Just an excuse to be able to provide for children?

So basically, to you, women just go around looking for money making 'hunks' who are to only have sex with them and them only and to pay for them and their children? That's it?! What a ******* joke. I absolutely hate you and people like you with a burning passion. You all have missed the 'point' of life to such an alarming degree that you have went on the exact opposite end of the scale.

You've given up your carefree-ness for the security of the 'worlds' blanket. Safety isn't worth ****, does nothing for you, give it the **** up.

Now I don't give a **** what you or anyone else says, I'm going to tell you what love is.

Love is setting someone or some 'thing' free. Love is showing or telling someone that you are simply happy with the mere fact that they exist and that you happened to be a fortunate witness of their life. Get your head out of your ass man and stop treating people like they are 'things' which should remain confined to something so manipulative and controlling as a 'marriage contract'.

ORIGIANAL THOUGHT ALERT:

People who 'love' eachother do not HAVE to get married in a church and all that riff raff. Two people can simply enjoy eachother's company without feeling obligated to hold up their end of the 'deal' with petty financial dealings.

Love is not a contract, license, driving force or an obligation. Love is in the spur of the moment.