Obunga Jobs Council chief, GM CEO Jeff Immelt says he will vote for Romney

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2012 07:02 am
Video:

http://mrctv.org/node/116198

Discussion:

http://www.trueblueliberty.com/index.php?topic=16816.0

Quote:

"Phoning it in" is the phrase that keeps coming up over the years about 0. Remember when his economic dream team all left? They said the same thing. This guy is unfit to run a hot dog cart at a city corner. He is way in over his head.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,679 • Replies: 12

raprap

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2012 07:46 am
Bain Capital Under Investigation For Tax Avoidance-Romney Denies Any Benefit

Quote:
The New York Times is reporting that Bain Capital, the private equity firm founded by GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, is among a number of firms being investigated by New York Attorney General, Eric Schneiderman, for failing to pay taxes.

The New York AG’s Taxpayer Protection Bureau has issued subpoenas to at least twelve financial firms, including Bain, looking into whether the companies converted management fees (taxed as ordinary income) paid by investors into fund investments which are taxed at a dramatically lower rate.

There are now many that knew George Romney that are now calling to see Mitten's Birth Certificate. They find it questionable that a man like George could have a son that flip-flops with evey oppotunity.

Rap
gungasnake

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2012 08:23 am
@raprap,
The good news is that all such de-moKKKer-RAT fishing expeditions will end around January 22, 2013.
parados

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2012 08:30 am
@gungasnake,
Are you saying Romney will take away State's rights?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2012 11:46 am
@gungasnake,
You mean like the fishing expedition the republicans pulled on Clinton?
contrex

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2012 12:17 pm
Why do some US people call him "Obunga"? Is it a racist thing, an attempt to call him a N***** but without having the balls to do so?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2012 05:45 pm
@contrex,
Gunga is a racist who never misses an opportunity to namedrop his heroes the KKK. I thought everyone knew that.
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2012 06:37 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Gunga is a racist who never misses an opportunity to namedrop his heroes the KKK. I thought everyone knew that.

Wholehearted ditto on this sentiment.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2012 12:44 am
@contrex,
The guy originally had a real name (Saetoro), and I'm not the person who told him to drop it, and I don't see any real difference between him making up faux-muslim names for himself and others making them up for him. The guy's been an invisible man everywhere he's ever been (nobody who ever attended Columbia Univ. at the time he claims to have been there ever heard of him, 'present' votes on 99% of senate issues etc. etc.) and "Bork Obunga" simply seems to fit one way or another...
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2012 01:43 am
Despite the snake's denials, I think the Bork Obunga name is really a demeaning "stage-Negro" type name intended as a racist slur.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2012 01:47 am
@contrex,
There are at least two dozen black people who I would feel perfectly good about having in the white house. Bork Obunga, unfortunately, is not one of them.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2012 01:54 am
@RABEL222,
The guy was in fact successfully impeached and disbarred for perjury.

Jerome Zeifman, the former chief counsel to the house committee investigating Watergate, said that he himself would have impeached Slick for the two obvious bribes involving Monica Lewinski and Web Hubbel, and also for the scandal called Utah-gate which amounted to sealing off a trillion dollars worth of low-sulfur coal in this country as a "Public Park(TM)" for the benefit of his LIPPO buddies who owned the planet's only other such resource.

Utah of course consists of two parts i.e. a Northern part which looks more or less like Switzerland, and a Southern part which looks more or less like Mars, and the low sulfur coal area is in the part which looks like Mars. The idea of a national park in such a place is a sick joke.
parados

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2012 08:53 am
@gungasnake,
That's funny. Coal is NOT a problem in the US. We have a LOT of it that isn't in a National Park. How much coal do we import because of Clinton's decision? I'll give you a HINT. ZERO. There is no scandal there.

Quote:
LIPPO buddies who owned the planet's only other such resource
Lippo owns much of Wyoming and Montana? Do you have evidence to support that? Why did Reagan and Bush allow Lippo to buy so much of the US if they own all that coal there?

Oh, you are just making **** up again it seems...
http://web.ccsd.k12.wy.us/mines/PR/pr.html
http://www.mining-technology.com/projects/thunder/

And then it looks like Utah's coal has HIGHER sulfur content than Wyoming and Montana and Utah has less than 3% of the western low sulfur coal.
US Coal Reserves by Sulfur content
Total coal-
Montana and Wyoming 180 billion tons
Utah about 6 billion tons

Lowest sulfur coal
Montana and Wyoming - 58 billion tons
Utah - .7 billion tons

And you are going to argue that putting less than 1% of low sulfur coal in a national park is somehow a scandal? That is asinine.
0 Replies