Troubled Teenager.......?

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 08:43 am
I'm a 17 year old boy studying in Standard XII (High School)...
I'm Cool,nice and quite Outgoing kind of guy..I get along with everyone very fast...and I

make friends easily -
Recently I've started going to coaching classes (Well I'm Good in studies too :p) and I

like a girl there....I just Love her from the first day I saw her....and She's the most

unique girl I've ever seen in my lifetime till now.
..Reasons - 1) She Never had a Boyfriend till now.....Same as me
2) She never EVER talks to any boy in the class....and I mean NEVER EVER -

not even an eye contact ....she just ignores boys (But She Straight Razz )
3) I asked her friend about her and she told my that my Angel HATES Boys -

She isn't interested in any relationships ....She just doesn't want any boy even as her

friend (Quite odd)
4) She's fine with girls - She laughs,enjoys and She's Brilliant in studies

too....
5) She really really Beautiful , Smart and I love her Smile ...She noticed me

once looking at her but didn't care...I've just stared at her....and I talk to her friends

very freely - only she remains silent ....Can't really get the Perfect Time....
6) One of my friend told me that when she joined classes last year - every

boy fantasized about her - every boy tried to propose her but nobody could even talk to

her ....and This year I'm the only one pursuing her (I'm just 2 months old in

classes)...She rejected everybody .....

Now The PRoblem is that She's always surrounded by her 3-4 female friends....She

doesn't hang out (So she's a type of "Come late-go early" girl who just attends the

lectures) ....Now my friends tell me to go and talk to her....but It feels so awkward as

She never talks to any boy and She's always with her friends....What should I say? What

should I do? I love her so much so I don't want to leave her .I want to get to know her more...and I'm sure She'll love

me when she'll get to know me...
....... Please Help me ? I need Your help ..............
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,734 • Replies: 6
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 01:23 pm
Back off - way off - on the "love" thing and try to approach her about the class subject or other question.

Stop talking to her friends about her.

It is weird that she does not talk to ANY boys. She sounds like she may be afraid or overwhelmed by their attention.

You will have to be different for her to even consider talking to her. Keep it business like and don't drool over her, like all the others. Be a friend first, if she will even allow it.
0 Replies

voice of Logic 700

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 01:24 pm
@amampathak,
She's smart. Girls like her have their head in academics and don't care about guys and stuff. They have a close group of friends and tries their hardest to get good grades. Your best chance is to ask her on some sort of date right away before your fantasizing gets your heart set on her. If she turns you down it won't make you feel as bad if you don't wait, that is probably the best advice in the world for girls and guys. Try and get to know her as best you can while you have the time with her. Girls like her don't want to date someone dumb, but they don't want be jealous of someone who is way smarter. She most likely wants someone like her, if she is interested in a guy. Good luck!
0 Replies

Atom Blitzer

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2012 09:30 am
@amampathak,
"Standard XII" what, are you in asia or something? Well here is the thing which is a tried and a true method for me. You date one of her friends, and get to know about the girl, become her best friend, then after some time you use the friend as a spring board to get to her. It's a 50/50 shot but you gotta try it or you'll never know if it works, and the worse thing that can happen is that you'll be best friends or at least a friend with the girl you have a crush on.
contrex

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2012 11:56 am
@Atom Blitzer,
Atom Blitzer wrote:
You date one of her friends [...] then after some time you use the friend as a spring board

You are a wanker. What about the feelings of the friend? Don't they matter? if someone was capable of doing this, they'd be a heartless bastard and no sensible girl would want to go out with them.

Atom Blitzer

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2012 12:18 pm
@contrex,
**** man, it's not like you're getting married. Fine, if it makes you feel better, become the friend of the friend of the girl that you have a crush on.
I mean if you're dating someone it's easy to break up in high school, just make up some excuse, unless the girl is too clingy, which happened to me once. It was the worst month of my life, girls can be buggy as **** when they want to.
0 Replies

voice of Logic 700

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2012 12:58 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
I know someone who tried this strategy. When you leave the friend it doesn't always work. People can sometimes see right through that, then everyone will think you're heartless. This strategy can either work well, or be the end of your relationships in high school. Sometimes you don't get the girl. Nobody notices after awhile, everything goes back to normal. It is risky, I would use this as a last resort. Also, the girl you have a crush on might hate you for 'breaking her friends heart.' I also think, if you befriended the girl's friend, you might get her email. You could ask her out via email. That way, if it fails, no one will know because she doesn't talk to guys(although it might spread through her friends). It might be a little stalker-ish, but you could mention where you got her email from. If she doesn't have email, this won't do. obviously. good luck!
0 Replies