Lump on my shin?

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 05:29 pm
Out of no where a couple months ago, a lump appeared on my shin and at first there was pretty bad pain and I was limping, but now I really have no feeling there anymore (unless I really poke at it). The lump seems it is attached to my bone and is hard. I am just wondering what it could be. Thanks in advance Smile
Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 05:58 pm
@Brit ,

Don't ask us. Go see a doctor!

And don't wait around to do it.

If it is totally harmless, waiting might not be a problem.

But there are fatal illnesses that are easily cured if caught early. If you have an early detection of one of those, the last thing you want to do is wait (just ask Steve Jobs).
0 Replies
Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 08:09 am
@Brit ,
Please meet a general surgeon/local homeopath/dermatologist for physical examination, relevant investigations, accurate diagnosis and permanent cure by medication and or surgical interference. You will need x-rays and perhaps an MRI scan.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Immortality and Doctor Volkov - Discussion by edgarblythe
Sleep Paralysis - Discussion by Nick Ashley
On the edge and toppling off.... - Discussion by Izzie
Surgery--Again - Discussion by Roberta
PTSD, is it caused by a blow to the head? - Question by Rickoshay75
THE GIRL IS ILL - Discussion by Setanta
  1. Forums
  2. » Lump on my shin?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/17/2024 at 07:40:40