Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 03:38 pm
Do you think you could give me ur opinion if you think im bi or not? Im guessing it started when I was 14, I was interested in girls but i saw some boys walking around and thinking they were quite hot. Its like this on holiday, I'll see some topless guy and think he's quite hot, and i can imagine myself doing sexual stuff with them. When i was in Scouts some guy had me pressed against a wall and i thought he was going to kiss me but i was really nervous and excited but i REALLY wanted him to do it. Now im 17, i still look around and see if there are any nice looking guys around. Ive had secret crushes on both girls and guys, I dont no if im bi, or if it is just hormones.

whatiam

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 06:32 am
@scorpio-94,
well your behavior clearly indicates that you are having certain feelings toward boys. but what about girls? don't you have feelings for them? whatsoever either way is chosen by you. and it is perfectly okay to be a straight, gay or a bi
scorpio-94

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 08:55 am
@whatiam,
Im definately interested in girls as well, there are a lot of girls i really like. Do you personally think im bi? Im really not bothered about my sexuality, either way im happy with who i am
sozobe

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 08:56 am
@scorpio-94,
Sounds like you can just sort of wait and see, then.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 09:25 am
@scorpio-94,
I think time will tell.

At this point in your life, you're apparently not actually involved in a relationship, and you're not sexually active yet. You experience sexual fantasies, and you've had secret crushes, which are also a type of fantasy. You're exploring the possibilities of sexual activity, with both males and females, in your mind. And that's fine at your age.

When you have more dating and relationship experience, and when you begin engaging in actual sexual experiences with a partner, your preferences might become clearer to you.

The important thing is that you seem to have a healthy self-acceptance of your sexual orientation, regardless of what it turns out to be.
0 Replies