If you are in God's Image why are you denying it ?

wmwcjr

Tue 28 Aug, 2012 03:19 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Re: MMarciano (Post 5090378)
People like this fascist are the reason so many non-religious people see religion as a bad thing.

If you read his last post you'll see that his grip on reality is tenuous to say the very least.

I'm not sure this guy actually believes everything he says. In other words, he may be just a troll who is not to be taken seriously.

I just discovered this highly-esteemed new member of our forum. He could turn out to be another gold mine like Goldie. I shall read all of his posts from the beginning to investigate further ... Wink
0 Replies

TimeTravel

Tue 28 Aug, 2012 03:42 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Jeffrey is a name stemming from " Godfrey, meaning in the service of God." You must be undercover, but just don't know it. Maybe you were reincarnated for cheating on your taxes in your last life? Oh I think I am mixing up my religions again. I keep forgetting Allah and Buddha were not Hindu Gods. In any event, it is my firm belief that regardless of your opinion or faith, or lack of faith, you are in God's service. Perhaps you are a simple hood ornament ... do you live in the hood? You have me confused with those evangelical ministers who ask for money every 10 minutes on TV. No, I will be the first to tell you, good and evil are both controlled by the same Troll ( God). Conservative Christians think the devil is a rebel spirit. I say he is God's best employee, and the only one who never misses any work, never sleeps, and never refuses any tough assignments.
jcboy

Tue 28 Aug, 2012 04:38 pm
@TimeTravel ,
Are you on any kind of medication? Just asking.
TimeTravel

Tue 28 Aug, 2012 07:11 pm
@jcboy,
Yes I take 500 mg of Ikickass 300 mg of Humpthemall Generic and 60 mg of Nirvana. I notice you never say much, just a little bite like a gnat, or a mosquito near the end of its life cycle.
jcboy

Tue 28 Aug, 2012 07:20 pm
@TimeTravel ,
Oh praise his holy name, GLORY TO GOD, thank you big bloody thorned jesus in the clouds. And btw your meds are not working.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 29 Aug, 2012 05:44 am
@TimeTravel ,
TimeTravel wrote:
Do you think we should release child molesters based on crime statistics?

I think people like you are every bit as harmful to children as child molestors, whose population comprises a lot of evangelical nut jobs like you.

TimeTravel wrote:
As far as I know England is a place, not a race, and quite clearly, the English have been screwing everyone.

From your post.

TimeTravel wrote:
The English built Stonehenge

http://able2know.org/topic/196720-2#post-5089399

Obviously your "study" of History or any other subject isn't up to much as you cant remember what you posted a few days ago.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Wed 29 Aug, 2012 09:15 am
@TimeTravel ,
Quote:
And if 50,000,000 people drop dead from lingering diseases they got from humping monkeys, and committing adultery, lets live in denial and even pretend it did not happen. Lets ignore trespass, have wars anytime we want, like right now.

You make it sound as if war has something to do with humping monkeys. Besides, if the monkey consents, what's the problem? It's not exactly a direction of evolution I consider favorable, but I am not the judge of that. I'm free to have my opinion, and to exert my influence as far as it goes. But in a thousand years, will the world be filled by monkey humpers or bible thumpers? Time will tell.

But if indeed I am in God's image (I might even agree with that, depending on what you mean by 'God'), that means that every wicked craving I experience is also a wicked craving God experiences. The Krishna followers say that their god is perfect. He is the supreme of all things, from the noblest benefactor to the most ruthless destroyer. Christianity seeks to divide the good from the bad by introducing the devil and sin. The way I see it, if it can occur to a man to rape a woman, it can occur to God. If the man can do it, so can God.
ehBeth

Wed 29 Aug, 2012 09:24 am
@TimeTravel ,
TimeTravel wrote:
If you are in God's Image

wow, that's one enormous if
0 Replies

dalehileman

Wed 29 Aug, 2012 11:06 am
@Cyracuz,
Quote:
that means that every wicked craving I experience is also a wicked craving God experiences.
Precisely Cyr the view of our apodictical existential pantheist
0 Replies

chai2

Wed 29 Aug, 2012 12:27 pm
New signature line.
Thanks TimeTravel
0 Replies

whatiam

Thu 30 Aug, 2012 11:25 am
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
well the question is where does that leave evolution. i am christian. but i can't deny that the evolution is true .
izzythepush

Thu 30 Aug, 2012 12:34 pm
@whatiam,
You probably also think that 'Love thy Neighbour,' is more Christian than 'God hates fags.'

These Evangelicals don't just have a problem with Science, they've got it in for Christ too.
0 Replies