Armstrong to be Stripped of all 7 Titles

carolgreen876

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 08:58 pm
@roger,
(no longer trying to defend himself against the allegations), therefore they'll strip him of the titles.
roger

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 09:19 pm
@carolgreen876,
Once again, you have replied to a post of mine. Once again, I have no idea why.
Is it something to do with that buzzing noise between your ears?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 09:26 pm
@roger,
My view is that Carol has TimeTravel as a team member.
hingehead

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 09:46 pm
@roger,
My tinfoil hat keeps slipping over my eyes.
roger

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 10:09 pm
@ossobuco,
There seems a different kind of weirdness between the two, though that could be just be me.
roger

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 10:15 pm
@hingehead,
Ya know, hinge, I read a really suggestive science fiction story years ago. Seems that cosmic rays or some crap like that was causing insanity, so they went for a more sophisticated type of tinfoil hat. Not being satisfied with the results, they armored vehicles and buildings with the same kind of shielding, and denser than other. Finally, they traced the early insanity to about the time we developed metal encased cars, planes, buses, etc. Guess what! Those cosmic rays or some crap like that were preventing all the insanity. Naturally, the improved shielding was counterproductive.

Time to reevaluate the tinfoil?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 10:20 pm
@roger,
Maybe they're married..
roger

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 10:26 pm
@ossobuco,
That would serve them right.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 10:35 pm
@roger,
Could be a situation comedy.

That wouldn't last past the pilot episode though.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 12:02 am
@roger,
That's a cool story outline Roger. I once read a story, in Ellison's dangerous visions series, about a guy who woke up one morning, rubbed is eyes in front of the mirror and noticed one of his pupils was gone. He found it on his thumb, and could move it around like a piece of confetti. His day got progressively weirder. In consultation with some colleagues he determined that reality was consensual and that the balkanization of humanity's world views meant reality was breaking down. No-one shared enough beliefs in anything to give the appearance of solidity.

Every day I get up and try to rub my pupil off. I'm always amazed that it doesn't work.
roger

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 12:11 am
@hingehead,
That must be frustrating, but don't give up. Someday, it might work.

By the way, do you recall whether having a pupil on the thumb affected his vision?
hingehead

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 12:54 am
@roger,
No, absolutely not. It was irrelevant to his vision. Just a little black dot.
chai2

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 06:07 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Just a little black dot.

There's a little black spot on the sun today.
It's the same old thing as yesterday.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2012 06:08 am
@roger,
hey look at that - carolgreen616 and carolgreen876 have both posted to this thread

awesome dawesome
0 Replies

carolgreen145

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2012 08:40 pm
@roger,
everyone was and he's still the best of the dopers. Dunno.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 08:03 am
@carolgreen145,
and now carolgreen145

will wonders never cease

Laughing
roger

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 08:37 am
@ehBeth,
So? I am really rogerxx7, but in the interests of privacy, I keep the entire number to myself.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 10:37 am
CNN Breaking News wrote:
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency says it will release more than 1,000 pages of evidence detailing the involvement of
cyclist Lance Armstrong in what the agency calls "the most sophisticated, professionalized and successful doping
program that sport has ever seen."
BillRM

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 12:41 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency says it will release more than 1,000 pages of evidence detailing the involvement of
cyclist Lance Armstrong in what the agency calls "the most sophisticated, professionalized and successful doping
program that sport has ever seen."

That bring up an interesting possibility that if Armstrong is telling the truth that he did not dope up but feel that he could not get a fair hearing by the US anti-doping agency he could bring a multi-millions dollars libel suit against them and a court with a civil jury could hear the case.

To me something does not smell right concerning this many years anti-Armstrong campaign.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 12:48 pm
Enjoying the bit of irony, I wonder if Lance wouldn't have won without the doping. After all, how many of the rest of us could have followed the same program and even qualified for TdF.