selfish heartless question

jon3084

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 12:47 pm
me and my best friend ever are doin E. i have some feelings for her but she has none for me. we got fcked up in the past and always.kissed and cuddle.and.all that but no.sex. she is still depressed/in love with her ex.which they broke up almost 2.years ago and hes gettin married in a few days. if i have sex.with.her on ectasy ya think she might have feelings for me after words? i think the.friendship would be fine.considering i ate her out before while drinkin and was fine the next day...anyway your thoughts plz and sorry for all the periods iam writing this on a Android.

jespah

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 12:54 pm
@jon3084,
Don't make your relationship decisions - or depend on others to do so - while under the influence of junk like ecstasy.

I swear, people should look at relationships like driving. If you'd fail a breathalyzer or a blood test, don't get started.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 12:59 pm
@jon3084,
I'd be VERY CAREFUL if I was you. After being under the influence of drugs, your best friend just might consider the sex to have been coerced and nonconsensual. This could very well end up as a case of date rape.

AS for your previous adventure, are you sure she remember it the morning after being drunk?
jon3084

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 01:10 pm
@tsarstepan,
Yes sir...we even talked about it and she liked it but the subject was changed and never brought up again like it never happened.
BillRM

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 01:11 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
I'd be VERY CAREFUL if I was you. After being under the influence of drugs, your best friend just might consider the sex to have been coerced and nonconsensual. This could very well end up as a case of date rape.

See the postings of a member here with the handled of Firefly for details of how a man can be a rapist with consent if the woman regret the sex afterward and can claim she is under even the voluntary influence of drugs or alcohol and therefore invalid.

Note the reverse situation is not sexual assault however.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 01:55 pm
@jon3084,
You both have serious issues. I'd suggest working out your drug problems before getting involved with a relationship.
jon3084

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 02:07 pm
@Linkat,
we dont have a problem. just something we do every few months...do it once and we are sober for months.
jon3084

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 02:16 pm
@tsarstepan,
as for that she asked to have sex with me awhile back like a fwb thing but i didnt want to cause i didnt want to harm what we had which was a friendship
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 02:16 pm
@jon3084,
hmmm - no problems...illegal drugs/doing stuff you wouldn't normally do when sober/considering getting some one so stoned so you can have sex with them....

nah - no problems.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 06:16 pm
@jon3084,
In answer to your original question - I would guess that it wouldn't work out the way you hope it would....going by the previous encounter, and no further development on her part of interest in you...despite apparently enjoying it.
0 Replies

MoralPhilosopher23

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2012 04:21 am
@jon3084,
To be honest with you, if you two are both under the influence of ecstasy and she doesn't see you as a potential person for a new relationship while she is high, she probably never will while she is sober. I had taken ecstasy while I was in my teenage years and I noticed that every true emotion came out of me while under the influence. It was as if there we no such thing as holding back because I said absolutely everything I felt.

However, using drugs probably will mess with your emotions a-lot more than you think. Ecstasy is a very dangerous drug and you should really watch what your doing. Marijuana will never kill you, but ecstasy may considering the fact that the only one who knows what's in the pill is the dealer; good luck finding that out.

I think you two are just young and confused.
0 Replies