raprap

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 09:33 am

RABEL222

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 10:41 am
He will vote my way 5 out of 10 times.
raprap

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 11:46 am
@RABEL222,
But it will change --tomorrow it will be the other five.

Rap
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 12:07 pm
@raprap,
I'm not sure how anybody can support flip-flop Mitt? He has no backbone, no ethics, and hides everything from the American people.

We all know who this guy is! He's a perpetual liar that seems to attract conservatives who are as equally confused.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 11:33 pm
@raprap,
Of course.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 05:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I substituted Obama's name for Romney, and your line fit perfectly.

I don't know how anyone can support flip-flop Barry. He has no backbone (blames everyone but his own policies), no ethics (supports the rights of illegal aliens to work in the US when we have 8.3% unemployment), and hides everything from the American people (No college records release, claims exec privilege when he said he had nothing to do with Fast and Furious, supports "we have to pass it before we know whats in it".)

See how that works.

Flip-flopping is ok for the Dems because you claim (evolved) thought made him change his mind. What a joke.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 05:29 pm
@Baldimo,
No, I don't see how it "works." Your interpretation of flip-flop charged against Obama is unfounded based on the "record."

Would you like a repeat of what Romney has flip-flopped on?

Here's YouTube on Romney's flip flops.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_pgfWK3sxw

Now, show us Obama's flip flops?
raprap

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 05:53 pm
At least Romney's flip flopping nature is consistent--it goes all the way back--at 19 He protested the protesters, at 23 he came back from the bicycle trip around Paris with a new perspective (I'm agin' it). In his 40's he had flipped again.

'Round and Round the big Mittward goes
Where he stops nobody knows'

Fortunate Son

http://skydancingblog.com/2012/06/06/romney-longed-to-serve-in-vietnam-but-took-four-draft-deferments/

Rap
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 06:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
 Voted against increasing the debt limit; then supported raising it.
 Campaigned against the Bush tax cuts; then extended all of them.
 Promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term; then proposed trillion dollar deficits.
 Vowed the unemployment rate would be below 8% if his stimulus was passed; but then it broke 10%.
 Promised shovel ready jobs; then admitted they weren’t shovel ready.
 Said if you like your health plan you can keep it; but then threw seniors off Medicare Plus and employers are now saying they’ll dump people onto the public exchange.
 Promised to have health care negotiations on live TV, but then reversed himself.
 Indicated Bush violated the Constitution; then carried out warrantless wiretaps, indefinite detentions, secret renditions, quadrupled drone attacks, and kept Guantanamo Bay open. Voted against the Patriot Act, but then supported its extension.
 Said lobbyists wouldn’t work in the White House; then gave them waivers to work there.
 Vowed to take public financing for his 2008 campaign; then refused public financing when he realized he would receive more money without it.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 06:22 pm
@Baldimo,
Do you know what a flip flop is? Go to your dictionary and look it up.

You're a fu....... waste of time. You're on my Ignore list.
It's because you're too stupid to understand why much of what Obama promised couldn't be met. The No Party obstructionism had something to do with it.

Baldimo

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 06:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You can blame the No Party obstructionism, but he made no attempt to work with the GOP. Tell me how many votes did the Senate give Obama's last budget plan? That's right 0. Even the Dems didn't vote for his budget plan.

I might not have been a big fan of Clinton, but he knew how to work with people. When he didn't get is way, he tried again with a modified plan. Obama hasn't modified any of his plans.

How old are you CI? Ignore? My 12 year son acts more like an adult then you do. Why don't you take your ball and go home.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 01:36 pm
@Baldimo,
I will admit that #3, #4 #5 are not flip flops, but broken promises.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 03:13 pm
Quote:
I might not have been a big fan of Clinton, but he knew how to work with people. When he didn't get is way, he tried again with a modified plan. Obama hasn't modified any of his plans.

What are you talking about? Don't you remember, then it Gingrich stonewalling Clinton on the budget even though Clinton, like Obama, had tried compromising on dozens of issues. It was Gingrich and the GOP who wouldn't budge, wouldn't find common ground, not the Democrats.

The government was finally shut down.
With the GOP it's our way or **** you.

Joe(assholes)Nation

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 03:24 pm
@Joe Nation,
Succinct and to the point. Mr. Green
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:11 pm
@Joe Nation,
Wasn't that in 1994 or 1995? What does this say about the last 4 years of his term? This is what I refer to.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 07:09 am
@Baldimo,
Oh.. so Obama is a flip flopper because he doesn't change anything?

That makes sense. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 07:27 am
@Baldimo,
So your point is that with Romney you at least know your voting for a lying POS who will say anything to get elected?
0 Replies