Could he possibly care?

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 05:39 pm
Everyone keeps telling me don't worry about my husband's jealously when it comes to his girlfriend. He could care less if she meets another man.After all she's his stand by fir when we have arguments and fall outs.They told me that wouldn't bother him at all.

jespah

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 05:54 pm
@lisa1471,
Who cares?

Seriously, why are you bothering with this stuff?

Earth to lisa1471 - Your husband has a **** buddy. He may or may not care for her as a person. She may or may not care for him as a person.

But that does not matter. He is ******* someone else while he is still married to you, and apparently shows little to no chance of stopping.

So, unless your self-esteem is in the toilet, why are you obsessing over this? Why are you staying? Why are you giving a damn about people who might be giving you STDs and certainly aren't respecting you?

I'm sorry. I know how harsh I sound. But I've been nice and you haven't listened to ****.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
lisa1471

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 06:01 pm
@jespah,
Because it's my marriage. If I know he don't care then he could dump her.
jcboy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 07:59 pm
@lisa1471,
You don't have a marriage. Time to face that fact.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 08:24 pm
@lisa1471,
He could dump her but given there is no consequence for not dumping her he won't and even if he did, he'd just find another. Sorry.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 02:30 am
@lisa1471,

So he gets jealous of her movements, doesn't want to lose her. That doesn't mean he loves her, rather, he's possessive and doesn't want to lose his prize the bit on the side.. Bet she trys to make him jealous too, so he'll leave you. But, if he was going to he would have. Why hasn't he? Cause you are accepting that she is in the picture and you are his wife.

Your "everyone" are trying to make you feel better. Wrong, wrong advice, it should be WFT? Get out of that marriage you deserve better.
lisa1471

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 11:42 am
@FOUND SOUL,
So he's not leaving me that's great.See he loves me.You said he don't love her though Thar's important. Thanks '
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 03:33 pm
@lisa1471,
Well he would have already wouldn't he have? You know about her, he knows you know about her, she knows about you.

Firstly, what the heck are you doing being happy with this situation to start with, you are in your 30's not a kid..

Secondly, why the heck do you still have her as a friend on facebook, then get pissed that she gets mad when she reads what you and your buddy, (better than hubby or bunny) get up to? And, then come here to state so.............
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 03:45 pm
@lisa1471,
lisa1471 wrote:

So he's not leaving me that's great.See he loves me.You said he don't love her though Thar's important. Thanks '

Ah, hope springs eternal.
lisa1471

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 06:41 pm
@roger,
What is that suppose to mean that I'm special?
0 Replies