Perfect gift for despondent, suicidal Democrats after their Messiah loses in November

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 06:38 am
http://www.conservativenationnews.com/2012/08/for-democrat-who-has-everythinga.html

Quote:
For The Democrat Who Has Everything...A Cremation Urn That Looks Like Obama

Just the thing for despondent, suicidal Democrats after their Messiah loses in November. Keepsake sized Personal Cremation Urns are the latest in custom personalized cremation urns. They are created from one or two photographs with exceptional attention to details.

With advances in facial analysis and the advent of state of the art 3D imaging, these high tech urns can be made to look like anyone.

The full sized personal urn can hold all the ashes of an adult. For holding just a portion of the ashes, we recommend the keepsake sized personal urns.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lPYPsUesIlw/UCRvinf13hI/AAAAAAAAAlE/DepPVB_T9jY/s1600/Mr-President-urn.jpg

raprap

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 07:29 am
@gungasnake,
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wv18-xb2XSM/UAw2dIEwKFI/AAAAAAAABek/2NaqFlLapzo/s640/romney+swiss+account.png
farmerman

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 10:01 am
@raprap,
polls give Obama a 10 point lead nd it seems to be opening after everyone has herd what a douche bg Romney is.

I think gunga will move to some really racist country where he can continue his Aryan ways
RABEL222

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 03:30 pm
@farmerman,
Maybe he will move to Canada. Not that Canada is racist i hasten to add before the Canadians start shooting at me.
djjd62

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 03:39 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I think gunga will move to some really racist country where he can continue his Aryan ways

like Texas?
djjd62

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 03:41 pm
@RABEL222,
he wouldn't like it here in Canada, too much gun control and free health care

though we do have a conservative government (unfortunately)
raprap

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 04:59 pm
@farmerman,
I think he'd find a good fit in Uganda---plenty of guns, likes authoritarian governments, homosexuality is a death penalty, and largely illiterate.

In the land of the blind a one eyed dog is king.

Rao
farmerman

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 08:05 pm
@raprap,
Yeh but the Ugandans have some say in who they let in.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 08:14 pm
@farmerman,
Texas?

damn. didge beat me to it...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 08:55 pm
@farmerman,
If I ever move to Africa it will be Kenya and the Masai. I'm good enough with archery equipment they'd almost certainly overlook me being the wrong color.
roger

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 11:02 pm
@gungasnake,
How about a spear. You gotta spear your own lion if you want respect.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 03:45 am
@roger,
We're talking about providing food for the village here, nobody EATS lions...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 04:09 pm
@farmerman,
You need to check the polls again, and you need to appreciate that the only player in this contest that has a chance of improving his standing is Romney.

Unless you ridiculously believe the economic indicators will improve by Election Day, Obama cannot improve his current standing.

(I've no doubt that Obama would do absolutely anything within his power to change the economic numbers regardless of whether it were dishonest, distructive or illegal, but there is nothing he can do)

Obama supporters should be shuddering over the fact that the Ryan selection has not only resulted in an advantage for Obama on the basis of Medicare, Romney/Ryan have flipped it on him so that it is at worst, a wash and arguably an advantage for them.

The question now is will the tail wag the dog?

Will a desperate Obama jettison Biden? Will he initiate a global crisis?

Anything is possible.

Be afraid Progressives, be very afraid.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 04:11 pm
@djjd62,
Do you know anything about Texas funny-man?

I doubt it.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 04:12 pm
@djjd62,
And he's not interested in having sex with a moose... Ha, ha ... All in fun dj
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 04:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:

Obama supporters should be shuddering over the fact that the Ryan selection has not only resulted in an advantage for Obama on the basis of Medicare, Romney/Ryan have flipped it on him so that it is at worst, a wash and arguably an advantage for them.

You only state this because you have zero understanding of both Obama's plans for medicare in the ACA and of how Romney/Ryan's plans work. Instead, you rely upon the echo-chambers in the Conservative media, that tell you the above. It's completely false and it will definitely end up hurting Romney this Fall.

There are a series of extremely simple questions Obama can pose during a debate that destroy Romney's position completely; neither he nor any of his supporters - including you - will be able to answer them at all.

Cycloptichorn
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 04:15 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Once again you astound me with your ability to know what I believe.

Look at the polls moron, and weep.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 04:26 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
The polls that show Obama with a large majority of electoral votes?

Those polls?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 04:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Once again you astound me with your ability to know what I believe.

Look at the polls moron, and weep.

Weep at what? Even Rasmussen's own website - and he's the most conservative pollster of 'em all - shows Obama with a commanding lead in the electoral college count -

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/archive/2012_electoral_college_scoreboard

The only thing I can know about what you believe, is what you display here. Same goes for your factual knowledge. I haven't seen any actual analysis from you on the Medicare issue, but what you write sure parrots what I see other right-wingers on the sites you read write. There's nothing even slightly compelling about it at all.

But, hey. If you think that having a couple of guys who are proposing to change Medicare into a voucher system, and use the money saved by this to dramatically slash taxes for the rich is a total winner this Fall, who am I to do anything but laugh at you?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 06:50 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Will a desperate Obama jettison Biden? Will he initiate a global crisis?
I think that Obama will allow the GOP to be the sole party that self destructs with its VP pick.