Will her jealousy make her leave the picture?

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2012 07:44 pm
Just learner my bunny's mistress gets jealous everytime I post anything about us in fb. She gets mad cud I get him all the time and she don't. So maybe she will leave him alone. Do you think she's out the pic?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,592 • Replies: 8

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2012 06:34 am
@lisa1471,
I think you're a fool for hanging onto this loser.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2012 10:41 am
@lisa1471,
Why don't you post something intelligent for a change? We don't care about your personal sex life.
lisa1471

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 07:39 pm
@Mame,
Evidently you do to be replying.You don't have to answer you fool.Ina post what I want nut.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 03:55 am
I think he likes her attention, why else would he allow it? I can see them spending heaps of time together, just not when you're around. she will likely have many babies with him down the line as will you, no doubt.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 02:38 am
@lisa1471,
Lisa, how old are you? I haven't called someone a nut for like 20 plus years?

He's not your bunny, you are his.. He has his cake and he's eating it, he lets her see your facebook deliberately, so that, she get jealous and stay with him..

Case solved.

Use it to your advantage, rant and rave about the flowers he bought you (not), dinner last night (not) and watch her leave. Maybe.
lisa1471

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 12:00 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Oh the Bunny was a typo spell check changed hubby to bunny.Well she befriend me on on facebook way before the affair so I'm on her friends list.I let everyone know we travel to visit family as a happy couple.I'm 30 his ow in her 40's...She knows she means nothingn
Sminget

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 02:58 am
@lisa1471,
make more time with your bunny.. make an extra effort
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 03:01 am
@lisa1471,
How can Hubby be changed to bunny in a typo ? Not possible.

You are playing games, you are in control of your own facebook not her.. You want her to read what you post Lisa be real on this.. That is why you wrote this thread, you want to make her jealous yet you are not in control of your OWN life and that of a proper relationship, married or not. Why? She means something, even if she is better in bed than you, that means something.

Why are you even accepting this? The best relationships are those two that are real not togetherness that is not.
0 Replies