What is truth?

think rethink

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 05:25 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Hi Phil.
Does the word object derive from the word objection?

Either way, the objective is objective on the condition that it objects, or it's opposing subjectivity.

Otherwise it is an integral component of the subject.

Objectivity cannot be experienced, the experience that is included with it, is subjective and unassociated with the objectivity.

Every word you utter, is objective,
You can't drink (the word) water, you can't pay with (the word) money.

But without the objectivity (the sounded verbal forms​), the subject it is intending to convey isn't carried across.

The subject is the rider and the object is the vehicle.

Without the object, the subjective experience that vision is, cannot occur.
0 Replies

TruthMatters

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2021 11:07 am
@Torii,
Maybe that's why Christ chose not to answer....
People have NO concept of what Truth really IS!
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2021 11:39 am
@TruthMatters,
TruthMatters wrote:

Maybe that's why Christ chose not to answer....
People have NO concept of what Truth really IS!

You certainly do not...so speak for yourself rather than for everyone else.
0 Replies

truth seeker

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2021 11:44 am
@Torii,
TRUTH is a LIE
THATS HAS NEVER BEEN FOUND OUT
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 09:41 am
First of all, it is necessary to separate “fact” from Truth”, as the are two different things. I define “fact” as Perspective. Truth, on the other hand, “is”, regardless of Experience.

These two definitions present us with every Mind being a Realm of Experience. Thereby keeping us trapped, imprisoned, in a Sphere of Experiential data, from which it is impossible to escape, had not the Truth revealed Himself. Judging by Experience alone, the only truth is divided and forceful. Perspective alone proves the Experience of Belief. But the Experience of Belief is merely a fact, until REALIZED.
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 09:46 am
https://able2know.org/topic/559340-1#post-7140568
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2021 09:54 am
@TruthMatters,
I would like to have an actual conversation about this, talk it out, work it out, etc.

I see here an application of spiritual alchemy.... and done legally.

What I am about to dive into is surely going to offend most, but more, stands to destroy economies, social structures, and virtually every prison of Mind projected upon the masses, yet promises that this understanding will not allow for the Experience of Opposition. I am making an attempt to explain a whole other Way of understanding and application of mystical texts, from the Bible to Buddha, lol, altho Buddhism does not openly reveal this. It appears this understanding is only given to the initiated, once they have been prepared. So consider well before denying, and even more before application.

Perspective alone proves the Experience of Belief.

From Yeshua of Nazareth to Plato to Newton, the Laws of Motion are more applicable to things not seen. Hebrews 11:1-3 in the KJV 1611, explains this well.

This I find to be evident, once pointed out. The Process though, has been revealed as well, in the first few verses of Genesis. Explained as the Process of bringing a spirit to manifestation, this understanding stands to destroy the lies believed. The prisons of mankind are now opened.

I can not drop a bomb like this without warning: the application of this presents as a Fire, by which to put the fires of the world under subjection.

Yeshua of Nazareth is the only One to bring the Concept of the Law of Life into the Equation, and thereby giving us "legal right" to proceed on this Journey.

Law = if/then

if(Truth/Lies + Agreement) then Experience

If Truth is an Absolute, then no lie can come from Truth. This Agreement, when Applied, strengthens the Fire. When purified, the Fire stands to reForm the Experience to align with Truth.
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2021 05:28 pm
@NoName77,
And then ?
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2021 09:45 am
@NoName77,
Der woz once diss monk
Een eendia
Who undastood da WHOLE
Of wot eet means
Ta be YA
An wot was Een control

Ee sat eemself down
Een da meedle of town
An shared Eez deena
Wit a dog
Da other monks laughed at eem
And said 'wot ya doeeng?"
Ee juss smiled
An explained of eez 'slog'

(Vishnu, Allah, Jehovah)
All eez da 'ALL, EEn da ALL'
Wot you see here
Is Vishnu feeding Vishnu

Perhaps reason is beyond your grasp. Perhaps Not.

Have a beautiful journey!
0 Replies