Difference between fact and Truth....

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 05:30 am
This writing is meant to help or encourage, but is not intended to be used maliciously.

Most people do not ask the difference between facts and Truth? Why the need for two words meaning the same thing? Are they different? How so?

Truth is said to BE, that which IS, WAS, and WILL BE.

Facts are sensory perceptions. These sensory perceptions are quite real to the one Experiencing them, but are sensed differently, depending upon perspective, angle of sight, agreements held, etc.

Facts, seem to be focused on sensory data. The data presents itself, then gets filtered through our set of agreements held in Mind. These agreements can change, but many "things' " solidity are wholly dependent upon these agreements. But facts are merely just that. Agreements. Through which Reality gets filtered.

Now Truth uses our Free Will Choice. We can choose to Experience the Truth, or we can be dictated to by lying, factual, sensory data.

Hopefully you understand what I am suggesting here. That facts are limiting, filtering, and thereby, constraining our Experience. By allowing the Experiences to dictate Truth, is a self-confining prison, which leaves the manifestations to the whim of the senses.... the flesh, as some say.

Now, Truth, on the other hand, being, that which IS, is far more freeing than is ever allowed to be recognized, without suffering the fires of the Experienced past. Momentum of Iniquity, the momentum of the belief of lies, comes against this new belief of Truth. Not being strong enough to withstand the fires yet, the believer of Truth must suffer their cross.... suffer the abandonment of sense perception.... They must suffer the "idea" that all they have Experienced, was the Experience of lies believed....

We all do this to ourselves. We lie to ourselves, because we are taught that the External World is pre-existing. And all of our science keeps us in this box. All of society reinforces this lie, this core, foundational lie. Rather than being seen as lies we give our life to, the Experiences are taken as to be "real" and must be reacted to as such. This design keeps certain players at the top, and keeps the workers working down below.

But, there are groups who "work" differently. Some know this, and work according to this understanding, but work according to their own will. They work to be like God, to set their thrones above God. Some even go as far as to get lost in this "idea" of being God. But one can still look around and see the world falling apart. Too many cooks, spoil the stew.

The Forms things take, is not to be determined by man. Man is below the angels, below God. So man is to give the Forms to God, and act and speak accordingly, letting Him give it Form as He sees fit. But, the understanding that there is no darkness in Light, this Absolute understanding, teaches us to choose how we will Experience our Realm.... Everywhere the soles of our feet go.... But the Forms of Iniquity do not die without a fight.

Back in more mystical times, the alchemists were recorded as saying to "make fire afraid of Fire".... If you can see now, this is a choice. This is the proper exercise of our free will.

This is a goldmine. It is a Refiner's fire, heated seven times hotter than normal. It is NOT a game for children. This is learning to wield our Sword.

The evidence is in the Application. There is no Experience outside of Mind. Therefore Mind is a Realm of Experience. Bringing lies under subjection, everywhere the soles of our feet go, presents as a war.... Between heaven and earth. So if one of the heavens is our Mind, then casting ha'satan, the opposer, out of OUR heaven, then the earth is the last place left to manifest.... Until we dissolve the "possibility" of the Experience of "opposition" to the Truth....

In order for Truth to be Truth, there can be no opposition, no possibility of other than the Truth.

My friends, that is a chosen Experience, to be purified by everything allowed to oppose it. Grow fruit that overcomes. Look at the Artwork all around you, in every city, every office. Greening and growing things.

Hebrews 11:1-3

Genesis 1, 2, and 3

More written right there than in all the libraries in the world.

"Be" blessed, in the Mighty Name of Yeshua, the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 337 • Replies: 17
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 06:42 am
@NoName77,
They are completely different things

- Facts are measured and tested.
- Truth is constructed.

If you can't describe me an experiment or a measurement to test a fact, than it isn't a fact. And by test, I mean that you need to describe a measurement that would disprove the claim.

There are lots of truths that can't be tested by experiment.
NoName77

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 06:59 am
@maxdancona,
I would say that "facts" are constructed, from our "perspectives". What I was trying to get at is the circle, the snake eating its own tail, of using the perception of incoming data as truth, rather than applying Truth to incoming data....

If we look at the Mind as a Realm of Experience, then all Experience comes from the Agreements held in Mind. As I have mentioned before, there is no Experience outside of Mind. Mind is required for Experience to exist.

So, bring the Mind under subjection.... to then be able to Experience....

As I said, application of this supposed theory, proves itself.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 07:22 am
@NoName77,
There is no circle here at all.

- If you can test your claim by experiment, and you can explain results that would cause you to reject your claim as false, then your claim is a factual claim. Of course, facts can be disproven by further experiment by yourself or by other people.

- If there is no experimental results that would disprove your claim, then it is not a factual claim.

You can obfuscate this with this mind body nonsense... and question the sensory inputs or anything else. It doesn't change the definition of "fact".
oralloy

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 07:57 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
If you can't describe me an experiment or a measurement to test a fact, than it isn't a fact. And by test, I mean that you need to describe a measurement that would disprove the claim.

It is certainly true that facts can be tested by experiment. But if any specific person is unable to tell you how to do this testing, that does not mean that facts suddenly stop being facts.

Disproving facts is a problem for people who want to assert that they are untrue. Those who assert that facts are true have a different obligation. They have to prove that the facts ARE true.
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:04 am
@maxdancona,
Listen, 20 people standing by as an accident occurs, all "perceive" different things. All is "factual", just from another perspective. These viewers of the experience are all in agreement that the accident took place. But, colors changes, shapes change, times change, per witness.

Now let's switch to the subjective....

The accident occurred because it could. The people involved were both in agreement that "accidents happen".

Thus it did.

But, what if either of these two had come out of agreement with "accidents happen"? What if they truly believed that "nothing shall by any means harm you"?

Scripture also says, "the prince of this world comes and has nothing in me". The "opposition to the Truth", had nothing in Him. Thereby, this statement is claiming that "nothing shall by any means harm me", simply based on the Realm of Experience that this BELIEF caused.

Yes, I know Jesus got sold out right there, and was crucified soon after. Pretty horrific for something not supposed to be able to happen.

But it is my understanding that He was our perfect Sacrifice. That it was said and recorded for us to apply. The entire Scripture is said to be Law, so with that comes the Experience of that Law.

I'm not trying to argue semantics here. I find this to be quite Experientially powerful. Also explains quite a bit of phenomena that we cannot yet account for, relating to the size and weight of structures made by people without modern tools to achieve such feats.

Just saying, it is fully worth questioning, and along these lines, digging out some serious answers.
NoName77

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:10 am
My "theory" is utterly applicable. The proof is in the pudding. There is no experience outside of mind. So bringing mind under subjection, would seem to present the senses with a different experience!
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:11 am
@NoName77,
Facts are objectively testable. If witness testimony is not testable, than it is not a fact
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:15 am
Ok, the screen ur reading, right now, is it there because it is separate from you? Or is it projected from you? From your beliefs and agreements??

Now we get into laws of motion and physics, applied to beliefs and agreements.... things clearly NOT physical.

What we have here is the Momentum of Belief, given FORM....

But, is the Form True??
maxdancona

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:17 am
@NoName77,
I don't see how any of those questions matter? It is irrelevant.

1. I read the screen.
2. I responded.
3. You are reading my response.

What is the problem?
NoName77

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:19 am
@maxdancona,
It is a question of what is "real"?? Not to mention a peace that passes understanding and a provision and a protection that one has no legal right to under the old belief system....
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:21 am
@maxdancona,
The issue here is the question of "what is Truth"??

1. Is
2. Was
3. Will be

The "Is-ness" is the part that seems to get discarded, simply by the "experience of opposition".

Follow?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:24 am
@NoName77,
I think I agree with you about Truth (at least I don't disagree).

I am only talking about facts. Facts need to be objectively testable.
NoName77

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:24 am
@NoName77,
The Experience of opposition needs to be brought under subjection by way of Belief. Belief is the light given to the Experience or Manifestation of such Belief.
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:27 am
@maxdancona,
Facts are objectively testable.

But, have u ever been to a magic show? Have u truly experienced anything that defies any rationality? I have. But I can finally explain it.

Working up to the Belief that affects everywhere the sole of my feet goes, that presents as a fire....

"Make fire afraid of Fire".
NoName77

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:30 am
@NoName77,
There are plenty of Experiences in this world that do not at all make sense. Like the pyramids in Egypt. The weight of those stones is astounding. How they got there, then positioned, is not explained in any other way. Especially lacking modern technology.
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:33 am
Max, can I ask you to "prove" to me, any Experience that occurs OUTSIDE of mind??
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:45 am
There is a group who claim to access the "Akashic records", which, as I understand, is the memory of the entire Hive Mind. This would be accessing each and every memory, of each and every person throughout existence.

Basically like accessing the internet of historical events.

These would be "facts". But facts do not explain why they occurred. Just that they did. The why, is what I am uncovering here. It requires a different view....

Possibly why the "all seeing eye" is used by certain groups.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Difference between fact and Truth....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:35:36