kidney infection

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 12:40 pm
I think I have a kidney stone Sad someone help me! I hate this feeling so much! I always feel like I need to pee but when I did it really painful and nothing really come out only blood. What to do? And its not a period
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 1,596 • Replies: 15

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 12:53 pm
@shydevil,
Go see a doctor to have it properly diagnosed and treated. It could just be a urinary tract infection.
shydevil

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 01:59 pm
@Butrflynet,
I'll go tomorrow but I'm really scare and I don't know what to tell the doctor :/
dalehileman

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 02:14 pm
@shydevil,
Just tell him what you told us

You do seem shy

Perhaps you could reveal your age or other pertinence
shydevil

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 02:39 pm
@dalehileman,
If I told them that, then what will he/she do to me? Sad I'm always scare of doctor
hingehead

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 04:03 pm
@shydevil,
They might take a sample for testing. Usually the treatment for a UTI is just a course of antibiotics.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 05:36 pm
"What will they do to me?"

They will take your temperature, weight, past history, blood pressure.

You will be asked to pee in a cup and give that sample to the Dr. to send out to a lab or he/she may put it under a microscope in the office.

If you are a female, why don't you look for a woman Dr. You sound like you are scared of Drs.
shydevil

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 06:17 pm
@PUNKEY,
My doctor is an indian guy Neutral it will be so awkward :/!!!!! And I'm shy as well :/
0 Replies

shydevil

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 04:16 am
@shydevil,
I'm feeling better now Smile its gone and I didn't go to the doctor. Would it cone back? :/
nutsunderthetree

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2012 03:15 am
@shydevil,
When you're urin is bloody and just goes away the chances of happening again are like 99%... If you're a girl\woman UTI's are more frequent than rare and they should ALL be adressed. Bloody urin shouldnt be discarded and if your only complaint when you go to the doc is an UTI he wont look elsewhere (most likely). You need to be rather careful with that, if the kidneys get affected, then you have a real big problem in hands, better solve it before it gets worse.
shydevil

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 06:05 pm
@nutsunderthetree,
I found out it not kidney infection Smile there is to type of UTI. One is kidney infection and one is cystisis which is the one I have. It gone now I guess? No pain or anything but it still feel weird whenever I take a pee and it feel like it itchy?.. Is that what it meant to happen? O_o
ehBeth

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 06:06 pm
@shydevil,
What did the doctor tell you about cystitis when the diagnosis was made?
shydevil

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 04:19 am
@ehBeth,
I didn't go to doctor :/ cos it feel better and the doctor always busy at the summer. Hard to book an appointment
ehBeth

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 05:09 am
@shydevil,
Then you don't know if you have cystitis, a kidney infection or something more serious.

Go to the doctor.

Stop making excuses.
0 Replies

Lucy James

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 03:35 pm
@shydevil,
Kidney infection, medically known as pyelonephritis, doesn't usually pose a serious threat to your health if treated promptly, but it can make you feel very unwell. And, if a kidney infection isn't treated, it can get worse and cause permanent kidney damage.

Best Regards,
Lucy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 03:40 pm
I don't care if you are shy, or what culture you are from.

Go to a doctor. Shy is less embarrassing than being an idiot.

(I am a former shy person)
0 Replies