Does this girl ever deserve my company again?

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 08:55 am
have a little glance down the road Child', and you'll see a point where she won't acknowledge 'your' existence! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 03:54 pm
BoGoWo wrote:
have a little glance down the road Child', and you'll see a point where she won't acknowledge 'your' existence! Rolling Eyes

Nah, I'm her God.
0 Replies

samantha n angie

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 03:19 am
Okay...how can I be delicate about this? HELL NO!!! (Sorry, it just slipped out...) Embarrassed
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 08:18 pm
samantha&angie wrote:
Okay...how can I be delicate about this? HELL NO!!! (Sorry, it just slipped out...) Embarrassed

Too late, we are currently together and I could not be happier. She is a flower, and I love her.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 11:26 pm
beware 'fall' followed by 'winter'; it is not kind to "flowers". Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 11:35 pm
Maybe she's a crocus, Bo. One never knows with young 'uns. Hmm, second crocus analogy today...I must be on a roll.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 11:45 pm
just make sure you don't leave 'us' out;

you don't want to 'croc', eh? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 11:54 pm
I'll leave the 'crocs' to the Aussies, and embrace the 'us'. You never know, maybe Child is doing the same. Even if it ends in disaster, he could always post embarrassing nudie shots of her on the 'net for revenge.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 11:56 pm
Hmm...why is the word net a sponsored link? Something about your avatar Bo always inspires me to give Brian Eno's 'Another Green World' a listen.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 08:18 am
cavfancier wrote:
I'll leave the 'crocs' to the Aussies, and embrace the 'us'. You never know, maybe Child is doing the same. Even if it ends in disaster, he could always post embarrassing nudie shots of her on the 'net for revenge.

you wish!

oh, i'm just a little bilious! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 09:17 am
Women are so evil. Look at the damage we do to the minds of boys.
0 Replies

samantha n angie

Reply Fri 14 May, 2004 01:37 pm
Child of the Light wrote:

samantha&angie wrote:

Too late, we are currently together and I could not be happier. She is a flower, and I love her.

C.L. you are too cute. My man calls me his muse. I like it. Go on then, be happy. Very Happy
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 08:25 pm
I bought a Lionel Richie CD today. I am not sure if there is any direct correlation between my love for her and me buying a CD full of love songs though.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 08:56 pm
Lionel Richie? Shocked That's love all right child. Cool
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 09:21 pm
Yikes! Not Barry White?
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 09:31 pm
Barry White is more of a sexually lusting kinda mood. I just want to be around this girl as much as possible. Rather we are hiking, sexing, or dancing, whatever.

EDIT: I am now listening to Meatloaf love songs. Not sure what that means.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 08:43 pm
Well, the saga continues...She broke my little heart Crying or Very sad I need some advice on how to get over her..GRR!! I hate being sad. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 09:18 pm
Don't sweat it dude... I got ya covered. Click here! :wink:
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 01:15 am
Yeah, I've been basically telling myself the same stuff...My philosophy has always been replace an old beauty with a new one and it's worked up until now...Until today I had doubts it would work, but I can see myself with better/hotter girls, so I am feeling much better.
0 Replies