HELP PLEASE

ccgcc

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 10:22 am
Well I text someone popular in my school, and he awnsered and told me hey,, i awnsered back and told him do you want to go to the pizza this saturday with me,, but he did not text me back,, should i call him or will he think im annoying, and if i call him what should i say

contrex

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 10:36 am
Don't text or call him any more. If he wanted to go to pizza with you he would have answered.

ccgcc

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 10:49 am
@contrex,
But It Was Weird He Did Not Awnser Because He Always Awnsers Me Back,, Im Still Not Sure If He Saw The Message, He Recieves A Lot Of Messages Because He Is Really Popular In School
nqyringmind

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 11:00 am
@ccgcc,
It's a bad sign when you go into such matters unsure of yourself, the circumstances, how to proceed...etc.
Maybe, with a little more patience you will find answers that will offer absolute direction.
ccgcc

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 11:01 am
@nqyringmind,
If I Call Him And Ask Him AGAIN will You Think He Will Get Annoyed
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 11:06 am
@ccgcc,
Just curious... how did you get his number? From him or from a third party (a friend or relative)? I'm asking because if you got his number from anyone but him and you're basically texting from the blue maybe he really doesn't know who is texting him. His initial "hey" text is a slightly confused acceptance that someone perhaps he may or may not know is trying to contact him. Your further pizza request text may simply befuddle him in the identity department. If you got his number from someone else, then you won't be coming up on his phone's screen with a name but merely with a useless phone number with no identifying context.

If this is so, clarify with him your identity: you know him from such and such class, etc... then see if he knows you and/or is interested in a potential friendship.
ccgcc

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 11:08 am
@tsarstepan,
I Got The Phone Number From Him,, And He Perfectly Knows Me From School, But I Dint Know If He Saw My Message He Is The Most Popular Kid In School,, SO hE gETS a lOT oF cALLS aND mESSAGES
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 11:11 am
@ccgcc,
Then it's likely you are going to have to skip texting and ask him in person regarding said pizza date.
ccgcc

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 11:15 am
@tsarstepan,
That Is What I Am Going To Do,, Thanks For Your Answers
vikorr

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 04:17 pm
@ccgcc,
Seems she already had decided what she wanted to do, and just wanted someone else to give her the same opinion. I would have said 'did you get my pizza message?'
roger

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 04:25 pm
@vikorr,
Lots of people do that. I sometimes ask advice and don't follow any of it, but it seems to help the thinking process. Not that I thought you were critical of that kind of decision making process. I think it's a part of what they call brainstorming.
vikorr

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 05:57 pm
@roger,
The first part I agree with - it usually helps to talk.

...but I will disagree on the brainstorming - I think it is the process of generating lots of ideas in order to come to the best solution...not generating lots of ideas until someone mentions the idea that you want to implement Smile
roger

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 06:29 pm
@vikorr,
Okay, that's sometimes a distinction.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 07:51 pm
@ccgcc,
He will get annoyed, trust me! He got your message and he did not answer,
now you're asking him again in person. How desperate are you anyways?
Gheez, kids these days are something else.....
0 Replies