Mon 23 Jul, 2012 06:17 am
Hello All,
What are the possible ways to lose weight through weight loss exercise...?
I want to see quick results in weight. What should i prefer...?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 25 • Views: 5,262 • Replies: 19
Topic Closed

jespah

Mon 23 Jul, 2012 06:57 am
@screwnicolas,
Any form of movement is good. As for quick - define quick.
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 23 Jul, 2012 07:10 am
@screwnicolas,
Eating spam but chewing a lot is very good, I hear.
0 Replies

harveysmith27

Sat 1 Sep, 2012 01:10 am
Simple and the best way is dieting and exercise.
Do exercise on daily basis swim, run, walk do as much as you can.
Avoid the outside oily food.
0 Replies

daisygrace

Tue 16 Oct, 2012 02:48 am
There are various types of exercise are available to lose weight like yoga at home and cardio exercise like running,walking,swimming & etc are very helpful.
Morning and evening walking or running are good for weight loss.
0 Replies

yogachic

Thu 25 Oct, 2012 03:31 pm
@screwnicolas,
Any form of exercise will help you lose weight, so long as you raise your heart rate sufficiently while you're doing it. If you want to see "quick" results, you'll have to maximize your calorie-burn while reducing your caloric intake.
0 Replies

belmarrahealth

Tue 30 Oct, 2012 11:17 pm
@screwnicolas,
Hi
If you want to lose weight you must do regular exercise and eat some healthy diets.
Thanks.
0 Replies

djesse551

Sun 10 Feb, 2013 08:01 pm
@screwnicolas,
Walking is one best exercise that we can all do. You might also consider doing some jumping rope and involve yourself to sports but at the same time, eat good foods and avoid fatty foods and sweets. If you are physically active, you might consider doing wall climbing, running or swimming.
0 Replies

hcgexecutive

Tue 26 Mar, 2013 01:20 am
@screwnicolas,
Consult dietician and follow proper diet chart.
0 Replies

edwardgordy

Mon 22 Apr, 2013 06:55 am
@screwnicolas,
If you want to lose weight quickly then you should do regular exercise and yoga. You can also prefer other physical activities like running, swimming, cycling, walking etc. that really helps you to burn fat easily.
0 Replies

hcgexecutive

Wed 3 Jul, 2013 12:22 am
I think various type of exercise to lose weight like yoga, swimming , running, walking are best to lose your weight...
0 Replies

Choleslo

Wed 31 Jul, 2013 02:39 pm
@screwnicolas,
Hi,

There are various exercise like running, exercise etc which helps in quick weight loss.
0 Replies

slim24pro1

Wed 1 Apr, 2015 05:17 am
@screwnicolas,
I Think Running and Walking are the best ideas .. But always remember one thing. Always do running and walking in morning not in the evening . And you can take a small walk after having dinner ......
0 Replies

Maxbond

Fri 1 May, 2015 02:53 am
Walking is the best exercise for weight loss.It doesn't require any equipment other than a pair of walking shoes.It is a low intensity weight loss activity that can lead to overall health as well as mental welbeinng.
0 Replies

BruceGarcia

Wed 19 Aug, 2015 06:10 am
Do regular morning and evening walk. For losing your weight, you may drink fresh vegetable or fruit juice. The cabbage soup is good for you because it contains extremely low fats. Eat only when you are feeling hungry and you may take some pills which will be helpful for losing your weight by consulting with your doctor.
0 Replies

danielhenry12

Mon 18 Jun, 2018 04:52 am
@screwnicolas,
You can try to jump on trampoline because it helps me to lose weight on speed which I don’t get from Gym or any other way. And I am sure you will get the best result with it.
0 Replies

poojapatil

Tue 26 Jun, 2018 05:49 am
@screwnicolas,
When you're working out several times a week to get fit and lose weight, you want a routine that offers maximum results in the minimum amount of time. Exercise scientists have been hard at work on this particular issue, and now years of research indicates
tsarstepan

Tue 26 Jun, 2018 09:38 am
@poojapatil,
poojapatil wrote:

When you're working out several times a week to get fit and lose weight, you want a routine that offers maximum results in the minimum amount of time. Exercise scientists have been hard at work on this particular issue, and now years of research indicates

Your post says so so little that it makes horoscopes in the newspaper look like a master's thesis.
0 Replies

Richa94

Thu 16 Aug, 2018 01:15 am
If you want to see result quickly then along with exercise follow some diet plan this will help you to achieve the result in short span of time. If you are following the diet plan the exercises which help you to reduce weight are Jumping, Bear Crawls, Press-ups and walking(easy and effective).
0 Replies

jonnysins1885

Mon 8 Apr, 2019 06:58 am
@screwnicolas,
There is no doubt exercise is essential for overall health, but when you're trying to lose weight it becomes even more important. But don't skip breakfast because from this you can lose a lot of nutrient for your body, eat regular meals, drink plenty of water, Eat high-fiber foods and don't stock junk food. And more importantly, do exercise regularly.
0 Replies