Do you boycott certain businesses?

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 04:47 pm
@ehBeth,
That would be a lot of work, but I suppose someone might have the right combination of time and hate. I have been found before but by hacking the site I was on.

I have seen enough to rarely underestimate how low humans will go.
JPB

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 04:48 pm
Yet another thread descends into Hawkeye's lair. When will we ever learn?
ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 04:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
No work at all if you have a good memory Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 04:53 pm
@JPB,
Sometimes it's entertaining. More often not, but there are days ...
Wildhourses

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 04:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
What we do is share information on facebook, Morgan has 5000 on his list and when he asks them to share the post it spreads. I’ve seen it over twenty times in the past week.

I doubt it would hurt your business, your attitude and personality alone has you doomed.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 04:56 pm
@ehBeth,
Guess I'm having one of those days.
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I have a strong feeling that it is just a matter of time before we start getting blow by blows on how they ****.

Its usually once a day and a occasional nooner. Was that enough info for you?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:19 pm
@izzythepush,
I think he's fascinated by so many of us thinking M & M and friends are terrific, in contrast to our general reactions to him.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:22 pm
@ehBeth,
I think that figuring out his restaurant and anything further in that regard is an uncalled for invasive tactic... much as I understand the desire to do so.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:25 pm
@ossobuco,
I agree that it would be inappropriately invasive. Easy, but inappropriate.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:30 pm
@ehBeth,
It is a question relavant to this thread.....how many people at A2K have so much hate that they would actively work to harm the livelihood of a person with whom they have ideological disagreements? How many people at A2K would tolorate that behaviour with out condemnation even if they also disagreed with the target?

I admit that I don't know.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:36 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

The threat alone calls into question whether A2K has as a community the moral worthiness to be used. In my years here only IdiotBill demanded to know who I was, and so far as I know he never made an active attempt to find out. Morgan it seems has gone much farther. It is quite sad that a person like that is accepted into the in crowd and that I with apparently much higher moral standard is considered to be slime.

The judgement of the entire A2K community is now in question.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:40 pm
@hawkeye10,
Nothing to the likes...
People would be boycotting a business whose owners are bigots and that's exactly within this topic.

Hawkeye is just lucky that no one cares enough about him to actually find out where his restaurant is located.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Looks like you're the drama queen here!
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:46 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

Yes because everyone cares about hawkeye and his vile attitude.

Morgan doesn’t really give a crap about you, he knows who you are, your name, your business name etc, now you be nice from now on and behave yourself.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:47 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Nothing to the likes...
People would be boycotting a business whose owners are bigots and that's exactly within this topic.

Hawkeye is just lucky that no one cares enough about him to actually find out where his restaurant is located.

Lucky? In my opinion no one should care enough. There is right and there is wrong....which side are you going to defend?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:49 pm
@MMarciano,
MMarciano wrote:

Quote:

Yes because everyone cares about hawkeye and his vile attitude.

Morgan doesn’t really give a crap about you, he knows who you are, your name, your business name etc, now you be nice from now on and behave yourself.

Prove it and I will then vacate A2K for a more morally upstanding community.
JPB

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

ehBeth wrote:

The threat alone calls into question whether A2K has as a community the moral worthiness to be used.

Used for what?

Quote:

Judgement? Surely you jest. You who have sat in judgement of others get defensive when it becomes about you? Really? Zen master, my ass. BTW, I also agree that it would be inappropriate to identify you for the purpose of destroying your business. otoh, it may be seen as divine justice when you who calls on Robert's back as justification of your on-going bullshit prefers to hide behind an anonymous avatar when he is out here as himself. Hypocrite.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 05:51 pm
Gotta tell you, hawk, the joy that jc and mm have showed on this forum, in raising their kid, in decorating for a first christmas, in their garden and the animals that live there with them, and in each other, is FAR more than any you've ever showed. I thought for awhile you might be going there with talk about your restaurant as a haven for love and tolerance, but then you blew it when it became pretty clear that was just rhetoric. Sorry.
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 06:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Prove it and I will then vacate A2K for a more morally upstanding community.

I will not disrespect this forum as you have since you’ve been a member here.

You can go now!
0 Replies