Positive drug stories

dlowan

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 01:42 pm
LOL! I never got the urge to climb anything....
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 01:54 pm
We got some acid from Berkley via some Deadheads at a Grateful Dead concert once when we were teenagers. Alpine Valley Music Theater was only about 20 minutes from where we grew up (Dead's favorite stop). We didn't know what we were doing and that's BAD! If you do decide to try it; make sure at least one of your peers is experienced with it.
Anyway, about a half hour after we took it; we figured we must have been ripped off. A half hour after that; stuff started to happen, and when it did, we got scared (VERY BAD). Not knowing that we had the ability to project our emotions we simultaneously launched into "bad trips". Every scary image my mind could conjure up hit me full force, like a bat upside my head. At one point while sitting in the car my friend told me I looked ghost white... and I was feeling a little scared with a tight chest and whatnot... Then it dawns on me that these are some of the symptoms of a heart-attack. As soon as I realized that; every symptom of a heart attack I was aware of hit me all at once!!! I was only able to recover by holding my friends hand while we chanted "It's the drug, it's not real, it's the drug etc." over and over till it went away. Now this revelation struck us as funny, so we went into an uncontrollable laughing fit that must have lasted 20 minutes. I should mention that during the couple hours we spent in the car; we drank a quantity of alcohol that would have paralyzed us any other day in an attempt to drown out the effect of the acid. It had no effect what-so-ever.
(skipping way ahead) Not knowing if it was over or not; we decided to drive to the local bowling alley (never, ever drive on acid!), where we felt most comfortable, to shoot some pool. Here we laughed like idiots, shared visions that we hadn't verbally communicated (just like in books) about 3 guys who were just sitting in a row watching us. I've never seen peoples heads distort like that before and my friend seemingly saw the same specific distortions (don't know how that could be). At one point when my friend bent over to break; he accidentally bumped a girl, who was racking on the next table, in the butt with the cue stick. That is not what I saw… I saw a good 12 inches of the cue stick magically go right through her jeans to you know where. This set me on another uncontrollable fit of laughter. In an attempt to hide my shame I stood next to the wall with my hands cupped around my face (like the proverbial ostrich) for at least another 20 minutes, and waited for the laughter to subside.
Now I had to go to the bathroom. The prospect of walking all the way across the lanes where the bathroom was located was just too much for me. Everyone looked distorted and if they were looking in my direction; they seemed to be staring at me. If I looked at anyone in particular for any length of time, their facial distortions were just too much to handle. So, I decided I'd just step outside and pee around the back of the building. As I was doing so; I started to get a little paranoid again, as I looked into the forest behind the bowling alley. I remembered the way the trees in the forest were pushed aside in the ending scene of the movie "evil dead" and suddenly I could hear the demon coming through the forest at an ever-accelerating pace. I zipped my zipper and ran for my life! By the time I got to the edge of the building; the beast had just about closed the distance between us, so I dove around the edge in a nick of time! There were some people staring at me there and suddenly everything was normal again so I gathered myself and went back inside. My friend reported later; that my appearance at that point was the single scariest thing he'd ever experienced… He thought I was a goner by the looks of me.
Now these are just a few highlights (low-lights?) of this adventure to give you some idea of what to expect. It actually took place at several more locations and left hours of vivid memories of bizarre, inexplicable happenings behind. This experience was the best, worst, happiest, scariest, funniest, least fun experience of my life. Coming down (14 hours later?); I swear I could feel my brain frying. As exciting as it was, I vowed never to do it twice in the same year for fear that I'd completely fry my brain (some people never come down at all). Nothing I've ever done since can match the excitement of being that scared. I tried it a few more times trying to match the excitement of that evening, but never could. I guess it is true what they say about your first trip is always the best (or worst).
I strongly urge anyone with low self esteem or a weak constitution to avoid it at all costs. Do not do it if you are not already in happy spirits and in good health. Any emotion you are feeling; will be magnified 100 times over… so be careful! Also, they are telling you the truth when they say it, to some extent at least, stays with you forever. I don't actually suffer flashbacks; but if I close my eyes and concentrate; I can put myself back into any portion of that trip completely enough to bring Goosebumps. Proceed with caution… I've heard far worse stories than mine. Good luck!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 01:57 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Besides, I've heard many times from friends, "imagine if this kid was on drugs?"

LOL! Yeah, I heard that one, too

Did E a while, lsd and mushrooms a few times, spacecake same. Nothing big. All pretty-enjoyable up to ****ing-good. I dont smoke, so no joints for me. Its in this thread somewhere. Good thread, btw, its got some positive stories among the negative ( Shocked ) ones. And Grand Duke had the post-E experience down pretty good:

Grand Duke wrote:
It's a strange thing but I now have trouble enjoying dancing 'straight', probably caused by many nights dancing on pills. Without the pills it just doesn't seem the same. Sometimes though when I've had just the right amount of vodka & Red Bull, and the music is right, I can 'imagine' myself on pills, and get the rush - hair on neck standing up, scalp tingling, and most of all a need to dance. A kind of pseudo-buzz. Which is cool.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 02:04 pm
A few of my friends did acid but, they freaked me out so bad, I could never do it. I remember one time, sitting in McDonalds and my friend explaining how the french fries were getting up and crawling away. I suppose being somewhat straight (probably high) and hearing that is enough to say--nice, I think Ill just stay with the calm stuff thanks.
I did do well in phys ed tests with speed helping out because you know, being a pot head makes ya think--a mile? shoot, nobody's chasing me-how am I gonna do that?
I remember taking what I thought was spped one time at an all night roller skate--and three of us sitting in the corner crying. That was wierd.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 02:06 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
I've never seen peoples heads distort like that before and my friend seemingly saw the same specific distortions (don't know how that could be). At one point when my friend bent over to break; he accidentally bumped a girl, who was racking on the next table, in the butt with the cue stick. That is not what I saw… I saw a good 12 inches of the cue stick magically go right through her jeans to you know where. This set me on another uncontrollable fit of laughter. In an attempt to hide my shame I stood next to the wall with my hands cupped around my face (like the proverbial ostrich) for at least another 20 minutes, and waited for the laughter to subside.

Now I had to go to the bathroom. The prospect of walking all the way across the lanes where the bathroom was located was just too much for me. Everyone looked distorted and if they were looking in my direction; they seemed to be staring at me. If I looked at anyone in particular for any length of time, their facial distortions were just too much to handle. So, I decided I'd just step outside and pee around the back of the building. As I was doing so; I started to get a little paranoid again, as I looked into the forest behind the bowling alley. I remembered the way the trees in the forest were pushed aside in the ending scene of the movie "evil dead" and suddenly I could hear the demon coming through the forest at an ever-accelerating pace. I zipped my zipper and ran for my life!

LOL LOL LOL Now you had me in an uncontrollable fit of laughter. That was too ******* funny.

Yeh, I remember that - sitting in the pub, the coffeeshop, trying to buy a lighter in the all-night store - dont look at other people - dont look at them, dont look at them! <big grin>
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 02:15 pm
heehee, I just stay with my drugged friends, I can look at them. Go into public.... nononono!

I have a couple of bad drug experience to tell of. When I was very young I smoked pot with a couple of guys that me and a friend of mine had just met. It was laced with something. I 'floated' down the hall, I vomited, I passed out. And, during that I spoke with my parents on the phone (eek!). Bad bad bad - know your dealer kids.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 02:24 pm
oh--I had that too--knew one kid kinda and went to his friends house with two other gals, laced with something..tripped like CRAZY--thought I was walking on my knees, the street lights were very freaky and puked my guts out for hours--saving grace, one of my friends saw me crawling through the park, and helped me get close to a freinds house where-eventually my father showed up and dragged my butt home....mom had to bathe me cuz I was covered in yuk and red ants and, I had the worst hangover for days.
Certainly know your dealers.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 02:32 pm
eeeesh, good thing your parents were hip to drugs.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 02:43 pm
Bill, now THAT was a story! Thank you!

I tried mushrooms once, and it was also an excellent, scary, amazing time. I had never done it before. A bunch of my friends did it my dorm room one saturday night. I remember the first half hour everyone going, "I don't feel anything. Do you?" "No I don't feel anything either. Damn, this stuff is no good!"

A half hour later. Total chaos. Total distortion of reality. My roommate and I had divided the room with a sheet, trying to separate it into a living room and a bedroom, and we had borrowed the red light from my R.A., which gave the whole scene a dark, surreal feeling. There were eight people in the room, some of them behind the sheet and some of them in the "living room" with me. Everyone was trying to freak everyone else out by knocking on the walls, whispering unintelligible things, turning the light on and off . . . I remember my roommate and I saying over and over to each other "You're with me, right? You're still with me, right?"

Somebody on our floor decided to freak us out by calling our dorm. My roommate answered and the voice on the other end of the phone was yelling, "This is the devil! You're going to die, you're going to die!" So he freaks out and hands me the phone, saying "It's the devil!" I pick up the phone and hear "This is God. Everything is great. You are a wonderful person. I love you. You will live forever . . . " So I handed the phone back to my roommate, saying "It's not the devil, it's God." And then he'd get back on and they'd go, "This is Satan! You're going to die!" This went on for awhile. He was a veteran drug-taker, so although he was freaking out, he loved it. I enjoyed the hell out of it too.

Then later (much, much later), I remember all of us having a very serene, peaceful and deep conversation about life, while the sun was coming up outside the window. It was an incredible experience.
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 04:52 pm
SealPoet wrote:
My first trip I climbed trees.

My last trip I fantasized about doing great violence to a neighbor. Decided that was close enough.

I used to do that with no chemical assistance at all.

My last neighbor was an idiot. Now I live in the woods on 6 acres, with no neighbors. Ahh, much better!
0 Replies