Is it because of my religion and race? Do I have any chance to have a relationship with him?

Avendarito

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 10:54 am
@InHeaven,
They way I see it is that you should forget about chasing after males, do your thing, chase after dreams and aspirations try to become the best person you could possibly. Advance your knowledge in what ever catagory you feel you are most interested, in otherwords your passion. I believe that you will find your soul mate that way, not just some guy who is interested in you.

I believe in soul mates and I believe they find each other eventually if you just continue the path you feel in your heart is the path for you.
InHeaven

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 11:10 am
@Avendarito,
Wa! THAT is a Good Advice, I put that in my note!
I will try to chase my dreams, and I would want to achieve all my goals this year.

Thanks for the advice and your views!! ^^
Appriciate it!

I like your last statement it is very meaningful!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 12:12 pm
@InHeaven,
Yes, I can see that he's a pleasant and thoughtful person to be around, but it does seem to be a very one sided relationship. My experience is that people seldom follow advice, especially from complete strangers. You probably shouldn't, either, but maybe you will hear something that helps you work it out for yourself.

One thing you might consider is seeing how he feels about visiting you in Singapore. When he doesn't seem interested, just keep him as sort of a pen pal. You might even ask his advice on some guy you meet closer to home. If he's okay with that, don't bother to write back unless you just have lots of time.
InHeaven

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2012 09:06 am
@roger,
Thanks for your reply Roger.
Well hearing people views and advice about my situation clears my mind a bit.
I've been wondering and thinking about this situation a lot.
Want to give up at times, but my feelings for him is very strong.
It almost been 2 years, and still stuck. Hmmmm....

Might ask him one day to visit here.

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2012 11:30 am
@InHeaven,
What you do with your life is your decision. If your feelings for this individual is that strong, but you don't have the proper information about him, I'm not so sure your "strong feeling" is based on true love. How much of each other's thinking about the important life choices have been shared? I think this question needs to be answered before any commitment by you or your "friend."
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2012 02:08 pm
Was he your travel agent or guide? (I seem to remember a similar post)

You do NOT have a relationship with him. You have a fantasy and a friendship.

You better get going on meeting other men!!!

Time is passing and you are in love with emails and a far away fantasy.

If he was serious, he'd get to you, believe me. Or you would get to him. You are 24 and capable of traveling by yourself.

0 Replies