She lets me travel with her. Does she like me?

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 10:33 pm
We already had a few dates, 5 or 6, everything was great. She's a tender and very shy girl.
She knows I like her, because I dropped some hits. I don't know if she likes me or not but I know for sure she enjoy hanging out with me.

Last week she told me she's gonna make a short trip (1 week) alone, before going abroad a few months for work. I asked her if I could join. She said YES to me at first.

But then she talked to one of our common friends that she's afraid that everything is too fast (from my side) because we've know each other for only more than a month and she doesnt wanna make it too 'complicated' (though I and the friend dont really understand what did she mean with 'complicated').. And she was not sure if she should let me join with her.

That friend told it to me, so I asked her again. She told me the same things that she told the friend, that she worried and stuff... Then I told her I feel very comfortable being with her and I will travel with her like a travel mate and I wont make things 'complicated' because I know it's just a short time too and to me everything is just in he beginning.

Then she agreed to let me join and we will depart tomorrow. Yeah!

But I still don't know if she really like me OR just as a friend OR she prefers to keep everything goes slow.

Should I give more signs or flirt stronger or try to do something physical to her along the trip?

Thanks!

jespah

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 06:18 am
@tooshytoask,
I think she said yes quickly because she does like you, but now is getting a bit of Buyer's Remorse as she's come to the realization that you will most likely take this opportunity to try and sleep with her.

So - before the miscommunications get insane - ask her, "Do you want me to get a separate room? I will be glad to pay for it, of course."

And then abide by whatever she says. If she says yes, then she'd like to spend time with you but doesn't want to go all the way just yet, and do not push that.

If she says no, then still be sensitive to her feelings. Certainly don't jump her the minute you get to the hotel or anything. But I would consider that to be a rather clear indicator that she wants to have sex. And, by the way, if she says you can stay in the same room and then refuses sex (I had a female friend who did that, and I had to explain to her that that wasn't nice at all. Just pay for a damned extra room if you don't want to send a message that you want nookie), of course don't force her. But I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out that there is an expectation there.
0 Replies