In-love with my cousin

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 05:01 pm
for abt 4yrs my cousin and i have been in a very brother-sister relationship, bt recently things r taking another turn. we do share our plight . last yr i heard a dream where i had sex wit her nd after i started havin feelings 4 her.she is 20 nd I am 6yrs older nd we both have lovers. to cut it, cus i need fast, she told me she sees me in her dreams nd i ask what does she want us to do nd she said i should know wat to do nd i sshud do fast bcus she no longer sleep. I no longer sleep too. she is d only tn that i think about. we dnt live 2geda. d urge is overwhelmin both of us nw nd if nothn is done we wil have sex next week.. pls advise me on d best way to avoid dis nw nd 4eva.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,607 • Replies: 20
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 05:15 pm
@persia501,
Your dreams are fantasies; they aren't blueprints for your life.

If you both already have lovers, doesn't anyone give a damn about how they feel? Maybe think about that a bit, about how sleeping with someone else (doesn't matter who it is) would hurt them. Would you hurt that person? At least break up with your current boyfriend/girlfriend (I can't figure out the genders from your post) before jumping into bed with anyone else. Sheesh, show a little maturity in that area.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 05:21 pm
@persia501,
501 go for it
contrex

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 10:13 am
What ignorant twerp tagged this topic with the word "incest"? A relationship with a cousin is neither incestuous nor deviant in any way.

persia501

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 04:47 pm
@jespah,
Jespah, I am male and I want to believe that my dreams ain't blueprint to my life, but 4 19yrs nw I've not been able to tell the difference between my dreams and real life. 85% of my real life have proven to be a 'carbon copy' of my dreams. I'm utterly confused about the way the duo (mi dreams and life) link each other. And most unfortunately I ve not been able to change the way this two work. I need an advice from you on that too.

In my country it is a taboo to get married to even a far relation let alone first cousins. So the issue of ending our relationship with our lovers first before getting in bed is rather a 'tragedy' because we cannot married. I ve imagined the pains it could cause my love should she find out, but the urge in both of us (my cousin and I) is tremendous. So what I do?
I am so glad for your first advice and really appreciate your concern over my plight. Thank you and hopefully looking foward to recieving your reply soonest.
jespah

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 05:03 pm
@contrex,
I'm the ignorant twerp. It was early; pre-coffee.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 05:08 pm
@persia501,
Well - you should understand that one of the definitions of insanity is the inability to tell the difference between fantasy and reality.

Also, at age 19, your hormones are talking. LOUDLY. I recognize it is not easy to ignore them but, what you are saying that you cannot be together anyway. So you're torturing yourself with these thoughts.

Can you both leave the country? Is that even an option? The way I see it, your choices are -
* Ignore this and go on with your lives. Break up (or not) with your current girlfriend. Your cousin does whatever. So be it.
* Leave the country, both of you, and make a go of it. This way is expensive and difficult and there are no guarantees.
* Have an affair, whether you stay with your girlfriend and your cousin stays with her boyfriend, or not. This way has secrecy and lies attached to it. Your family is very likely not going to be happy with it. And your girlfriend and your cousin's boyfriend are of course going to be badly hurt by it. Because, inevitably, someone will slip and you will be found out.
* Be together, and be open about it. And be prepared for, perhaps, a lot of disapproval, from your family, etc.

Sorry this is harsh, but you need to make up your mind about these choices, or find some other choice I haven't listed. Pick your poison.
persia501

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 03:24 am
@dalehileman,
Thank you Dalehileman.
0 Replies

persia501

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 03:26 am
@contrex,
Contex, but in my country they say it's a taboo.
persia501

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 03:43 am
@jespah,
Jespah, thank you so far, but among the choices you suggested, could you please give me the one I should take? I dont want to make mistakes.
contrex

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 11:05 am
@persia501,
persia501 wrote:

Contex, but in my country they say it's a taboo.

They kill homosexuals also, don't they?

jespah

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 05:00 pm
@persia501,
How am I supposed to know?

I have interacted with you for 2 days from, I assume, the other side of the world. I know nothing of your career prospects, your relationship with your girlfriend, your family, your country or even the price of a cup of tea in your neighborhood.

How could I possibly ever tell you to do anything more meaningful than flip a coin?

BTW, here's a hint - if you're this willing to give up your own decisions in favor of what someone on the Internet who has known of your existence for 48 hours, then you're not ready for any sort of a serious relationship, no matter who it's with.
0 Replies

persia501

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 03:44 pm
@contrex,
they do.
contrex

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2012 04:37 pm
@persia501,
persia501 wrote:

they do.

Then they are bastards and as bad as Nazis, and just as bad as the Israelis.
0 Replies

MrIntegrity

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2012 03:15 pm
@persia501,
Bang her
roseH01244

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 01:09 pm
@persia501,
why so change that after a dream , you changed your thoughts and started thinking about her like this, You both must control yourself or finally decide what you are going to do in future.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 01:44 pm
Your entire relationship will change if you act on this lust for your cousin. Are you ready for that?

Both of you need a cold shower.

You are a 26 year old man and she is a 20 year old woman. That's a big gap.

Act like a man and see her as a little sister. Hands off.

Find a woman for yourself.

TheIndependentLib

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 02:04 pm
@persia501,
find a real woman thats your age
0 Replies

persia501

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 11:26 pm
@MrIntegrity,
I've done dat twice, but d 1st one she felt so much guilty afterwards. And I had talk and talk and talk b4 she became happy again. And she asked to protect her and guide her in all dat she does. D problem now is I'm so jealous of her and she loves me excessively now, but if family finds out then we are dead. Wat we do?
0 Replies

persia501

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 11:44 pm
@PUNKEY,
I felt even more guilty after reading ur own take on this issue, but I got it late and the wrong has been done. I really don't know what to do now.
My biggest problem now is that I have become so jealous of her and she has begun to love me excessively. I'm confused and don't know where to begin to redress. I need help.