Domestic violence victim breach condition to have no contact

Tyen09

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 07:45 pm
I've been arrested for domestic violence for assaulting my boyfriend,They detained me in police station But they told me to have no contact with him.This is the second time he got me arrested but the first one he dropped the case.he was angry coz I went somewhere w/o telling & broke my laptop,he provoked me so I attacked him.we have 2y/o son will they question me as unfit mom coz of assault I've made? will have to go to court in 2 weeks time, as I plead quilty.
he contacted me saying he will drop case.isn't it too late as it's already passes to court?I didn't answer as I'm scared they will arrest me for breaching of no contact condition.it's my first time to go to court and I don't know what could happen and about the possible decisions they will make.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,462 • Replies: 2

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2012 04:14 am
@Tyen09,
Tyen firstly what State do you live in?

Secondly you two have a toxic relationship, he threatens then is prepared to drop the case... As far as I know the person who makes the claim can drop it, write back and say you agree.

Get it in writing.

Thirdly, distance yourself after from this man, in the future and refrain from retaliation you have a child.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2012 06:36 am
@Tyen09,
Don't you have a lawyer appointed for you by Legal Aid? These are questions for him or her.
0 Replies