I'm confused with this girl

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 07:40 pm
Me:Lemme stop playing I'm serious. •_• *serious face* lol. But you remember b4 u asked if I'm in "love" with you it was out out of nowhere. I started thinking about what asked idk y I was wondering If you were in love with me?
Her: yes
Next day little chat then.
Me: Sooo u still being a couch potato? Lol
Her: yes lol
Me:I seen u sunk in the couch for a couple of hours lol. I said that cuz she did me after 5 hours. What did I do wrong? She never responded.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 734 • Replies: 3
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by Killakid244
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2012 05:45 am
@Killakid244,
There are lots of ways to ditch people via text, email and chat. Chatting and texting are prime avoidance tactics.

Now - go see her and talk to her, or at least call her on the phone and find out. She will have a lot more problems ditching you then.

PS The "are you in love with me" inquiry seems, to me, to be a load of bullshit on both your sides. People who actually care for each other don't **** around.
vikorr

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 02:29 am
@jespah,
Why is no response a ditching? And if she's in love with him why would she ditch him?

Personally, some young girls do everything they can to confuse a guy, some smother their guys, others play hard to get, some push & pull, some tease, some play, some like to hang out...there's a wide, wide variety of girls out there.

Other reasons can be : she's confused herself; or her friends are giving her 'advice' that they heard from somewhere else; or her parents have certain rules she must abide by that she hasn't told you; or she's just plain uncertain; or she's upset at something you've done; or she wants something from you that you aren't giving her.

So you see the large range of possibilities.

The biggest thing - if things are too difficult (ie she's messing with your mind more than you like)...walk away and find someone who you are compatible with (one of the hints to this is that you are hugely confused all the time)
jespah

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2012 05:03 am
@vikorr,
I just think it's more that she's using an avoidance mechanism. As for the "are we in love" stuff that's coming out in text, egads, it seems to be out of the blue. I swear a lot of people throw those words around without actually thinking about what they really mean to others.
0 Replies