Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 09:59 am
Hello. I'm a 15 year old guy and I have a problem in my school. I'm quite known by everyone and there are a lot of people who knows me. There are usually haters more than lovers. I just want to know why the people hate me. Is it cuz I'm famous, cause I remember doing nothing bad to them. Usually I'm feeling alone because of this. What should I do not to think about it or prevent it?

jespah

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 01:36 pm
@Calypsus,
No one who is well-known in a High School is "famous". I think the word you're looking for is "popular". Saying you're famous makes you sound like a jerk - and that may be what's getting telegraphed to others (never mind what you mean - it's what they are interpreting it as which is the issue here).
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 01:48 pm
@jespah,
I believe that it's highly likely there are THAT MANY HATERS against you. I think you're misstating or misunderstanding apathy for hatred. That you are possibly projecting your low self esteem and low expectations of what a lot of people might think are your negative qualities onto people who really aren't thinking about you at all.

As for Jespah has written. Unless you have been featured on the front page of your local newspaper or been featured on your local news station, its likely you have unintentionally mistaken famous for popular and even then being famous locally isn't really famous.
0 Replies

vinninniv

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 02:37 pm
@Calypsus,
Plus, if I don't know you, there is no way that you are famous, because I know everything there is to know about everything. I mean, it would make sense, that if you were an international celebrity or something, I would know about you, because I know everything. So those kids are right for hating you, because you are just a cocky jerk.
0 Replies

nqyringmind

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 02:53 pm
@Calypsus,
I have a news flash for you Junior....when you're 20, 30, 40, 50 years old, there are going to be haters.
It doesn't matter how "famous" you are.
0 Replies

Calypsus

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2012 05:33 am
@Calypsus,
Well ok. That was a mistake which was not that serious. I was actually looking for an answer of why the people hate me psychologically without any reason, but seems like you guys are those kinda person who just can't logically make out the positive mind, thinking about negative ones. Shame on all you guys. And the one that said when you're 30,40,50 and stuffs!! Haha!! Yeah right! Anyways .. thanks for your unhelpful negative answers. Appreciated it.
nqyringmind

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2012 01:15 pm
@Calypsus,
Actually, the answers you received should be helpful to you.
You came off as arrogant. People don't respond well to arrogance.
If you are seeking enlightenment as to the psychology of teen antipathy, fine, but that's not what you asked.
Nevertheless, you didn't get the types on responses you wanted. Doesn't mean they're negative.
You misinterpreted the point I was trying to make, which is that you will find that there are always going to be haters. Regardless, you'll have to do you, or
they win.
Calypsus

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2012 07:14 pm
@nqyringmind,
Oh. You're right.
Anyways, the answer you gave was not much as I expected. Anyways, thanks for replying.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2012 07:18 pm
@Calypsus,
Also I'm sure, from the context, that Tsarstephan meant "unlikely" - not likely. That was a typo.
0 Replies