kidnapping

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 08:40 pm
Dear all, I am really freaked out because of an incident happened this weekend: I met this girl in front of a bar, we talked like 10 minutes. She said she was hungry and wanted to get some food. I offered to go with my own car as she didn't have car. I guess she was little drunk too. We drived like 7 minutes to get to food. Although I asked her to park somewhere to eat she wanted me to drive she was like "just drive". Meanwhile we were holding each others hand sharing our food and drink. And some kisses too. After onother 15 minutes she wanted to her home. This is where everthing started: She told me that I need to make a left, as soon as I made the left she said "no baby you are going wrong I said right!!". To make a U-turn I was waiting at red lights. While we were wating she said that she needs to pee and immediately open the door. I reached her door and closed it. This happened three times!! I was telling her to hold it for a minute. She said "its late baby I am already peeing on your seat"!! I wasn't smiling anymore but I wasn't furious either. I made the U-turn and parked at the gas station right there. I told her that I don't wanna hang out anymore and wanted her to leave the car. She was friendly again. Baby I am so sorry please take me to my home. I said ok. This time I made a right on that intersection. While were going I asked in details where she lives. I knew the place and were obviously going to wrong direction. I wanted to make a U-turn. She was yelling at me, forced me run the red light and at the same time she was saying that "I am still peeing!!" I made the turn and told her that I am turning back to bar to leave her!! She immediately called 911, I thought she was calling her friends. She said "I was kidnapped"!! I really fraked out, I pulled over and wanted her to leave. She wasn't leaving the car. I had to go her door and take her out. She also dropped her phone (I guess on purpose) and yelling at me "give me my ******* phone!!". It was under the seat, I gave it to her and just left the place. I am so sure she gave my plate number!!

No one come to my house like two days but there is a different address on my title. But all other bills and insuarance are on my new address. I am really fraked out. I have only couple of traffic tickets and kidanpping s.o. is way out of my life.

What should I do??

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2012 09:42 pm
@freakedouttttt,
What should you do? Stop being a jerk. This is one totally fukked-up chick that you should never have gotten involved with to begin with. I wouldn't worry about anything further coming from this. She is waaaay too messed up to do anything like bring kidnapping charges. She could even have sobered up by now. (Make no mistake: she was either drunk or stoned or both at the time of the incident.) She could even have very easily have totally forgotten that anything at all happened that night. If I were you, I'd make sure I don't hang out in the same joints that this dilly goes to.
0 Replies

freakedouttttt

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 01:08 am
Hi, this is freakedoutttt again.

Since I had no intention to kidnap her or never gave an expression to kidnap her I am pretty sure I can defend myself. My understanding is that she thought I was drunk too and wanted the car to stopped by a police on the last 15 minutes of our 40 minutes trip.

She was constantly giving wrong directions, trying making me to run the red lights, unbuckle her seating belt, opening the door at the lights, and in addition by "peeing" trying to piss me off.

I think if were stopped she would claim that I am keeping her in the car without her desire and possibly I sexually assaulted her. She would do this to get some profit. The police officers question would be simple: "Did you touch her?" My answer would be yes.. (Of course not forced her to do anything.)

Before I could get her out of the car (she was actually quite comfortable for s.o. who was kidnapped!) she also gave the name of the intersecting streets. And possibly my title too.

So I am sure the officers came to that place and found her. Given that
she were drunk or stoned (I guess both),
(possibly) she didn't remember my name or anything,
(possibly) police know my plate number
what should I expect to happen?

I really appreciate if you could help, yesterday I slept only one hour and now I still can't sleep!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 04:53 am
@freakedouttttt,
If they haven't come to your house in 2 days I doubt she called 911. Sheesh - this girl has lied to you about everything else, why would she suddenly start telling the truth about that?

Oh, and it's not exactly kidnapping, seeing as you spent, what, a half an hour with her and took her home. That's not kidnapping. That's driving.

And in case the cops do arrive (and they probably just had a really good laugh at her expense if she did call and bitch about you), get a lawyer and tell him or her what you told us.
0 Replies

hilbert

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 02:14 pm
@freakedouttttt,
You'll probably not hear anything about it. She probably didn't even call 9-11.
Think of this incident the next time you're considering picking up a girl. Make sure she's not a crazy, messed-up chick like this girl was.
0 Replies