affair with a married woman

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 03:00 pm
i am in love with this woman it ended a month ago when her husband confronted her and she owned up to the affair. i have known her for over seven years we have always been very close but nothing ever happened till this past febuary.when it started she said it is tough being married to a cop he is never home works crazy hrs and when he is home mentally he is not. she felt like they were two ships passing in the night and they had become more like friends. well the only thing that has changed is that now she has cheated on him. i just dont see how things will get better? but she says she wants to try i can understand it but really? we are still in contact i call her once a week at work we talk we joke we laugh it is killing me to not be able to see her not for sex but in general. i am so lost without her..pklease help

jcboy

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 04:27 pm
@birdgreg,
What do you expect her to do, leave her husband for you? If she wasn’t happy with her marriage what was stopping her from getting out of it?

Most likely nothing since she got to have her cake and eat it too.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 04:46 pm
@birdgreg,
You are in love with someone who has no morals. Don't you think you would want someone in your life with morals?

There are two things you can do, if you are "ships passing in the night" and "friends". 1) Work it out and work at it to change it, or 2) walk. There is no in-between.

I suggest you stop contact and slap yourself for seeing a married woman and get out there and find someone of your own that you can call yours, in togetherness off course.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 05:28 pm
I can never figure out why anyone would get involved with a married person.

It NEVER works out.

Your "filter" system was not in place.

Cut your losses and find an available person to cherish.
0 Replies

gsuri1999

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:26 am
@birdgreg,
keep go with her. share your life with lady. give her pleasure which will cure her from misery
0 Replies