Been with my boyfriend for over four years. I have always been very submissive and...

jan5694

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 08:26 pm
Been with my boyfriend for over four years. I have always been very submissive and liked to do things like be the slave during sex sometimes. Last night, it changed and for some reason turned into him being my slave. I made him ask to cum, and made him do things to me that didn't benefit him, etc. I kind of liked it, and I can tell he did because he kept talking about how I was going to continue tomorrow. We hung out today and didn't talk about last night at all. Should I do it again tonight? If yes, should I take it farther? Should I call him names, and if so, which ones? Should I call him my bitch and spank him like he does to me, or do guys not like that? Should I make him do things for me that aren't sexual? Thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 3,466 • Replies: 2
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by jan5694
dianelopez06
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 11:35 pm
@jan5694,
Sex is a way of expressing your love to your partner and vice versa. If you think he liked it, then continue. But if not, you should change your ideas. Sex is a win-win situation where both man and woman are experiencing sexual pleasure. If you're the only one who is enjoying it, then it isn't good. Smile A twist in sexual activities are good. Boys doesn't like that way, they want to be dominant over women. Like they are the ones controlling the game.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 11:43 pm
@jan5694,
Give it a shot if you want to, and see how he reacts, but if you have up till now been the sub then that is almost certainly what you would rather do. I know a lot of subs who occasionally are the top, but if they did it very often they would be miserable.
0 Replies