Heart

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 04:28 pm
Heart fluttering for 4 days bp 140/87 hr 90 at rest am I ok to wait for Dr appt

jespah

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 05:01 pm
@Starhotel,
Are you really gonna trust medical advice you get over the Internet from people who have never seen you - and have dubious medical credentials to begin with - when it comes to your heart? For a blister, sure. A broken toe? Hey, I'm with ya. But your heart? Really?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 05:52 pm
@Starhotel,
No, you're dying. Can't you tell? You're in the death throes. Wait. Are you still here?
0 Replies

tydemneo

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 10:13 pm
@Starhotel,
It sounds like a panic attack , Stress or gallstones can cause this. I would go to the Dr and get it checked out. But if you get chest pain and pain in the back plus pins and needles. Go to the hospital straight away. It can not be anything serious because once a heart attack starts nothing will stop it. If you were having a heart attack it would of happened with in the 4 days.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 10:25 pm
From the A2K terms of service:

Quote:
C. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. All the content of the service, including all postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should never disregard professional medical advice because of something you've received from or read in the able2know service.

Please do yourself a favor and get advice regarding your heart from qualified professionals.
0 Replies

lindalewis

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 11:38 pm
"Heart fluttering for 4 days bp 140/87 hr 90 at rest am I ok to wait for Dr appt"
Systolic looking more unstable and need to have rest and Dr. appt. This situation become more dangerous when this ignored . Overweight and cholesterol are the main cause of these things.
0 Replies

Mark Hawk

Reply Mon 28 May, 2012 07:45 am
How we can say that you are Ok or not?
Miller

Reply Mon 28 May, 2012 08:48 am
@Mark Hawk,
Mark Hawk wrote:

How we can say that you are Ok or not?

We can not and the best advice is to go to the ER, only if necessary. If you're in the USA, the Memorial Day weekend is not the time for anyone, except the very ill to be going to the ER. Too crowded.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 28 May, 2012 08:50 am
@Starhotel,
Starhotel wrote:

Heart fluttering for 4 days bp 140/87 hr 90 at rest am I ok to wait for Dr appt

If you can detect "flutter", does this mean you know what "flutter" is? If you know what "flutter " is have you previously seen an MD about your condition?
0 Replies