Islamic girls and Christian boys

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2013 08:50 pm
@Eman Azeemi,
Maybe you prefer how boys sing, "who are younger than you?

Eman Azeemi

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 07:04 am
@reasoning logic,
yeah this is better,
The song he sang is very hard..
He sounds like justin bieber.! Smile

Eman Azeemi

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 07:11 am
@reasoning logic,
hahahah this is funny. xD
Do you like this type of songs.?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 09:08 am
@Eman Azeemi,
Quote:
hahahah this is funny. xD
Do you like this type of songs.?

I like many types of songs from hard rock to simple songs. It is amazing what you can do to the same song to make the mood different.

If you listen to this song played 2 different ways you may not like the first way but the second way you may like. You may not like either one.

Eman Azeemi

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 09:58 am
@reasoning logic,
Oh yeah i already watch this song in MTV.
Its not nice and boring, is this guy is brazilian? He seems like that..! If i tell you something you may would be sad.! Actually this type of songs are for old generation.!!! I am sorry i feel like its pathetic Sad hahahahah >Razz sorry x
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 10:16 am
@Eman Azeemi,
Quote:
He sounds like justin bieber.!

If you like Justin bieber you might like Ronan Parke

Eman Azeemi

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 10:36 am
@reasoning logic,
no dear, i don't like justin bieber.! I like one direction the best british band in whole the world.! Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 10:47 am
@Eman Azeemi,
This is who you like? I never heard of them.

Eman Azeemi

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 10:55 am
@reasoning logic,
yes yes i love them <3 how you never heard of them? They are really awsome <3
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 11:11 am
@Eman Azeemi,
Quote:
how you never heard of them?

I guess it is because I live in a remote far away place.

You need to be careful out there. I know you probably think that you are but if I were to do it all over again I think the #1 thing I would be looking for is a person who caring to everyone, that might better your chances of you being treated in the same way when you disagree.

Boys and girls will normally try to be on their best behavior when they have an interest in someone but you have to be careful because you can get hurt.

What I am trying to say is if you find a partner make sure that he/she treats everyone nicely. If they can control their temper with others they disagree with then they may be able to get past the hurdles that come into a relationship.
Eman Azeemi

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 12:08 pm
@reasoning logic,
okay thanks for your advice.!!
Why should i be hurt by someone? Yeah you were right i would make friend with who is not rascit and treat people kindly.! Actually i dont have partner or relationships cause i dont like this kind of things.! Iam sorry that i disturbed you with my pathetic comments ..
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 01:34 pm
@Eman Azeemi,
Did you check out the one video I shared his name is Ronan Parke, I thought he was awesome. Did you not think so? I think he may be British but I am not sure.
I never heard of him till today.
Eman Azeemi

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 06:21 pm
@reasoning logic,
ho come on.!! Than who is posting here his video? Omg i guess u forget yourself even.!
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 06:25 pm
@Eman Azeemi,
Quote:
ho come on.!! Than who is posting here his video? Omg i guess u forget yourself even.!

Honestly I never heard of him until today, I guess he may have been one of the videos that they share at the end but I never heard of him have you?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 06:34 pm
@Eman Azeemi,
What do you think about this song that is probably older than you mother and father?

yogeshinteractive

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 01:23 am
It's interesting u make a friendship with her and talk with her as a friend.And the family is different matter,and also marrage is also different matter.
0 Replies

Eman Azeemi

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 11:45 am
@reasoning logic,
no and never and ever in my life Razz, your the one showed me this video.!
So, from you i knw him. Smile
0 Replies

Eman Azeemi

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 12:00 pm
@reasoning logic,
yeah this is old 1, maybe you were in her time? Am i right? Hahahahah i am just kidding Very Happy
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2013 08:07 pm
@Eman Azeemi,
That was my mother's music but I like it too
Eman Azeemi

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 10:50 am
@reasoning logic,
really? -.- that was ur mom's music? But for me in this music time my father was not even born , too too old song. Smile