Sex lasting TOO long..problem

firefly

Reply Fri 11 May, 2012 07:58 am
@muri,
I am glad I was able to be of help to you, muri.
0 Replies

csad

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 04:42 am
@muri,
I have the same problem. I'm 29 now and I've ejaculated during sex only about three times in my life. I was sort of in denial until now, trying to shrug it off, but with a new girlfriend I want to seriously focus on overcoming this weird dysfunction.

So I'm curious muri, has there been any progress in your case since your last post? I've read many posts like yours - usually guys planning to stop masturbating or to change their masturbation technique so that it resembles the feeling you have during actual sex. That's my plan too, but I haven't come upon anyone reporting it had actually worked. Hope you still read this thread.
0 Replies

Bwana

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 04:40 pm
@muri,
Sex is more "mental" than anything else. The more you are turned on, the quicker you will orgasm, and that is why it is quicker when you do it yourself.

Maybe it is that this particular girl really doesn't turn you on that much. This is the kind of thing that happens sometimes when a couple has been married for a long time. Things get stale and need re-energizing.

Ask yourself, what could this girl do that would turn me on more? Maybe she's overweight and that turns you off. Or, maybe there is something else about her that you try and overlook but in reality is a turn off.

Think!

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 12:52 pm
Masterbate less. Be more intimate with your woman. Try to be more romantic and break any old stale habits you have. Make love in a new place. Go on a vacation. Change bedrooms. Don't think that intercourse is the aim, especially YOUR climax. Being intimate with a woman is more than satisfying your penis.
0 Replies

Christopher002

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 11:35 am
Hi everyone am newbie here and i want to talk about sexually transmitted viruses HPV is most major virus of them most of people infected by it.
HPV is one of the most common sexually transmitted viruses. According to the Mayo Clinic and Centers For Disease Control, nearly 20 million Americans are infected with HPV.
0 Replies

Insomnium

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 04:37 am
@DrewDad,
lmao too funny
0 Replies