HELP!! How to initiate oral sex with my boyfriend!

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 12:52 pm
We have been dating for almost 6 months now and we have only made-out. We both love each other a lot, but it feels as if our relationship has lost its spark and we need to do something more. I want to give him oral, but I am not sure how to make the first move and make him enjoy it. Also, I am 16 and closely watched by my parents...any suggestions on the best place to do this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,440 • Replies: 11

jcboy

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 02:29 pm
@volleyball20,
You’re 16 years old do you really expect adults on here to explain to you how to give oral sex?
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 03:23 pm
@volleyball20,
Really? You are in love after 6 months and you think sex will make you closer? It sounds like you have good parents. Sex is not the answer. You are young and should be going to school and having fun.

btw I went all the way through high school and was a virgin. I have no regrets and if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 01:17 pm
@volleyball20,
Please listen to those who have already replied. Using sex to put the spark back into your relationship is a losing idea from the get go. In any good, healthy relationship, sex is the frosting on the cake. It is not what makes a relationship work. It does not put a spark into a relationship for any length of time. Take it from someone who has been married for nearly 30 years. Don't be afraid to wait.

In a nut shell, if the relationship is not exciting or working without the sex, it will never work by adding sex to it.
cisslybee2012

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 12:58 am
@volleyball20,
You shouldn't be sexually active at 16. And you talking about going down?

What if you get pregnant?

Are you expecting your boyfriend to take over and take care of you?

I hope not, because he's not going to.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 02:12 am
Dont listen to the prudes of A2K...ask your girlfriends for advise.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 02:15 am
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:

In a nut shell, if the relationship is not exciting or working without the sex, it will never work by adding sex to it.

You sir have obviously never been in a sexually fulfilling relationship. As Ann Landers once said, if sex is not the best part of the relationship then you must not be doing it right.
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 05:53 am
@hawkeye10,
You obviously have never been in a fulfilling relationship because you place way too much emphasis on sex.

Now, see how silly that sounds? Kinda like the idiotic comment you made. I stand by my belief that any relationship based upon sex is not a fulfilling relationship. It is simply two people using each other for sexual gratification. A relationship is about so much more than sex. (Never said sex was not important, mind you, just not something to base a relationship upon.)
djjd62

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 06:10 am
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:
I stand by my belief that any relationship based upon sex is not a fulfilling relationship. It is simply two people using each other for sexual gratification.

my right hand and i are very happy
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 08:41 am
@djjd62,
But there is so much more to your right hand than just sex. I mean, can you even imagine having to turn your car's ignition with your left hand? And without your right hand, how would you be able to rub your stomach and pat your head at the same time? Really, your relationship with your right hand is so much more than sex. I think you need to give your right hand a break and pamper it for a while. That would result in a much better sex life with it.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 09:10 am
@cisslybee2012,
cisslybee2012 wrote:

You shouldn't be sexually active at 16. And you talking about going down?

What if you get pregnant?

I'm not entirely convinced that you understand how oral sex works.
0 Replies

Ramos

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 07:40 am
Since I think I'm the only non adult here to reply... I'll try!

Why not just give it a year and see what happens between you two? Don't waste your saliva if you end up breaking up in after 6 months. Trust me. You would hate your self knowing that you did something like that with an ex. Sure you can easily say your in love. But maybe the love his feeling is not the same as yours. So don't think you can get any closer to him with sex. Not even oral. And... even if you did give him a bj. He might want it to be a routine. And then he might want to go all the way and have sex with you. And then you might realize his not such a good guy and you would regret. A LOT. That you dated and did it with him.

If you want your relation to spark up. Then just be all clinging and all cute with him. Make him feel like you need him more than anyone else. But just don't go over board with it. (It kind of depends on the guy though for it to work. But as if any guy would reject their own girl!)

So... as what I said in the first sentence. Just give it a year before you get any more intimate. Kissing is enough. No need to get any closer than that. If he understands then he wont ask you get give him a bj or have sex. And you shouldn't think that sex is what is needed to get closer. But... if you do want to try to give him a bj. You would have to make the mood. But I wont say how here. Maybe people will hate me... Lol!
0 Replies