Please anwser; sex question.

jsgirl

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 12:02 am
Hi. My boyfriend and I have sex everyday and if not, every other day. He's been cumming in me every time we have had sex this past month. The day before my period, he cummed inside of me and the next day towards the evening, I began to bleed. Its been sort of a mild to light period. What are the chances of me being pregnant? How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 02:04 am
@jsgirl,
Hi jsgirl.

Are you "wanting" to get pregnant? If not, why are you playing Russian Roulette..

It only takes one little bugger and that's it....and they can swim....

I personally would think you are lucky and chances are you are not, but that doesn't mean that women don't spot instead of having a period and can be pregnant.

Wait a couple of weeks and get a pregnancy test.

Is there a reason if you do not want to get pregnant, why you are not practising safe sex on all accounts....

jsgirl

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 09:49 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Because I'm grown and ready for a child. Pregnancy is complicating.
0 Replies

jsgirl

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 12:32 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Yes I'm " wanting " too.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 03:32 pm
@jsgirl,
I am sorry you are having complications getting pregnant.

You know they say, if you don't just have "sex" but, actually "make love" you have a better chance of getting pregnant...

Best wishes, hope it all works out for you soon.
0 Replies

dianelopez06

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 12:47 am
@jsgirl,
Its safe to make love 3 days after and 3 days before your period. I think you're safe.
jespah

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 06:09 am
@dianelopez06,
No, it's not.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/rhythm-method/MY01003
According to the above link, "Although effectiveness varies, in the first year of typical use an estimated 13 to 25 out of 100 women practicing the rhythm method for birth control will get pregnant." See: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/rhythm-method/MY01003/DSECTION=risks That is a crappy track record.

And here's how you're really supposed to do it. It's not a one-size-fits-all, three days before and after your period are always good, for every single woman on the planet. Instead, look at this: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/rhythm-method/MY01003/DSECTION=what-you-can-expect And, as the Mayo Clinic says, "Keep in mind that many factors can affect the exact timing of ovulation, including illness and stress. Using the rhythm method to predict ovulation can be inaccurate, especially if your cycle is irregular."

The rhythm method is not the "hope and pray that you're one of the small percentage of women who didn't get pregnant when you played Russian Roulette with pregnancy". Instead, it's a rather complicated means of counting and planning and tracking. And even then, it's effectiveness is not so hot.
sarahot2020

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 10:44 am
yes i want too
0 Replies

sandy111

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2012 11:39 pm
@jsgirl,
use condom
0 Replies

dianelopez06

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 11:26 pm
@jespah,
Really? Maybe you're right because I only based my answer in my own experience. Have done it with almost 3 years when I was younger and is very effective. Thanks for the information anyways. Smile
0 Replies