cant understand ex. get back or not? i need help bad.

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 07:54 pm
this is going to be pretty long. so sorry in advance. we broke up seven months ago, but after a week he called me and said he missed me so much, he realized he cared about me alot and he loves me. i thought that day we'd be back together but he said just think about it for like a week. weeks passed. i tried talking to him cause all i ever wanted is to get back. btw he broke up with me because he said i dont try enough in bed. like i lack confidence. and sex is important in any relationships cause thats where the connection will come from. i mean i have reasons, i had abortion two years ago and im just scared to go through it again. i promised myself thats one thing i wouldnt do ever again in my entire life. so i was kind of holding back. i didnt tell him about the abortion until the day he broke up with me. because i was scared. so anyway, since then we haven't gotten back together obviously. like every time i ask him, he said he's waiting for the spark to come back but dont know exactly what to do. we had sex after a long time just last week and i thought it was good. for the sake of my love and the relationship, im willing to give my all in bed. but now, nothing seem to change. yeah, he's nice. he doesnt treat me bad. for the most part we still act like were together. just not official. like we dont kiss, no i love yous, no holding hands, no anything. just plain hanging out.

now i dont know what to do. should i ask him again? like whats going on? if he still wants to get back with me? cause in my part, i did everything i could to make it work. i reached out. i fixed all the things he told me i had issues with. insecurity, confidence, everything. i just dont understand what he's thinking. or what he's waiting for. im just so confused right now. i cant talk to anybody so your answers would be a lot of help.

Thankyou

vikorr

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 08:25 pm
@cindycausel,
I hope this doesn't come across as harsh - it's not meant to be - you aren't confused. Rather, you are in denial.

You KNOW what all these signals mean.

It may be heartbreaking, but you need to open your eyes to what's really going on....with both HIM and you...and not just with what your heart wants. Deal with reality.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 06:17 pm
What do your past abortions have to do with your activity NOW?

Are you not using birth control, so you are afraid of an unwanted pregnancy?

Why did you feel that you had to tell him about your medical past?

0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 07:27 pm
@vikorr,
This is good advice.
0 Replies