home remedies for stomach pains

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 05:28 pm
i have terrible stomach pains and at the moment i am on so many meds i cant take anything without a reaction except tylenol and i don't have that so please help Crying or Very sad Sad

Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 05:36 pm
@Doogeedu,
Before you take anything for "terrible...pains", be sure you know what is causing the pain. Otherwise you could easily end up taking the exactly wrong kind of medication.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 06:17 pm
@Doogeedu,
It could range anywhere from cramps or labor pains if you're female, food poisoning if you've eaten something questionable recently, pinched/blocked intestines/constipation/diarrhea, indigestion/gas, too any abdominal exercises, or appendicitis, stomach cancer, etc.

Call a doctor or advice nurse. Be sure to give them a lot more detail than you've given us.

Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 07:18 pm
Last time I had terrible stomach pains that I didn't know the cause of, I ended up on an operating table undergoing surgery for colon cancer. That was 18 years ago. If I hadn't gone for a diagnosis but doused myself with, say, herbal teas instead, I'm sure I wouldn't be here today.
0 Replies

Doogeedu

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2012 06:45 pm
@Butrflynet,
i am a guy

0 Replies

Doogeedu

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2012 06:46 pm
@Doogeedu,

0 Replies